Axe FX II live with my cover band

hi guys and thanks for your comments ! yes there are 2 links (facebook links that's maybe some of you don't see them ?)
not sure if any patch would help anybody, i'm in firmware 15.07 , translate in quantum 6 will give a very different sound !
but it's just a plexi and a wah blocked in the "middle" , nothing magic in my patch just the plexi 50 !

yes there are 2 links (facebook links that's maybe some of you don't see them ?)
Now I can see both videos. No idea what changed.

Nicely played! And I have to say, you nailed the honk on the Money For Nothing tone. I can never seem to park the wah just where I want it. Rumor has it that the tone was created with out-of-phase pickups. Did you find that necessary?

Stefherbuel ! У вас все в балансе, естественный звук. Я хочу сравнить мой патч. Вот это В6.02,

Attachments

• 2016-12-11_062652.png
    2016-12-11_062652.png
    364.1 KB · Views: 18
  • MONEY FOR NOTHINGQ6.02.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Love the sound of FW 14 & 15. Somehow there's some rawness and openness there that I didn't manage to get back with the later versions. Like if there's no feedback on the internal amp circuitry. The word addicted is perfect thanks for posting.

Any reason for using palmer over cabs in the axe?

hi dpeterson , yes, it saves cpu, live i like to use ONE cab for all my patchs like i would with a real amp , with palmer there's no comb filtering/phase so it sound very "in your face" for the audience..
for recording i prefer IR of course but live, for me, palmer win.

Love the sound of FW 14 & 15. Somehow there's some rawness and openness there that I didn't manage to get back with the later versions. Like if there's no feedback on the internal amp circuitry. The word addicted is perfect thanks for posting.

+1 there's something in the way the notes "explode" when you play (lol) i can't find in others firmwares....

Back
Top Bottom