Axe-Fx II jittery preset changes when switching with MFC-101 mark III

Aflindell

Hi guys, so I’ve recently bought an MFC-101 mark III for my Axe FX II mark II to play live shows. After setting the MIDI channel number to Omni on the axe fx (so all buttons work with the axe fx), the preset changes ended up not being clean changes and becomes jittery before the preset fully loads

Was wondering if there’s a way to solve this or is there a better way to setup the MFC and Axe FX without compromising all switch functionalities, such as tap tempo and tuner?

Cheers,
Alan

Thanks for your reply, however, If I don’t use Omni, I lose a lot of the functionality of the MFC, like scene select, fx on/off, tap tempo and tuner. Even on 16 channel, it loses those functions

Oh okay, how do you do that on the MFC?
3.3 Axe-°©‐Fx MIDI Channel

A factory-°©‐fresh MFC-°©‐101 expects the Axe-°©‐Fx to be on MIDI channel 1 (the unit’s default setting). If you have
modified this setting in your Axe-°©‐Fx, you will need to make the same setting in the MFC-°©‐101 for AXE-°©‐FX MODE to work properly:

1. Press EDIT footswitch to enter EDIT MODE.

2. Press MIDI footswitch to select the MIDI menu.

3. Press PAGE" once to arrive at the Axe-°©‐Fx MIDI Channel Screen:

4. Press the INCR or DECR footswitches to set the desired Midi Channel.

5. Press EXIT to return to PERFORMANCE MODE.

A factory-°©‐fresh MFC-°©‐101 expects the Axe-°©‐Fx to be on MIDI channel 1 (the unit’s default setting). If you have
modified this setting in your Axe-°©‐Fx, you will need to make the same setting in the MFC-°©‐101 for AXE-°©‐FX MODE to work properly:

Oh sweet! I’ll give that a try. Thank you!

Hey, I just tried it, and it worked! Thank you so much! Running a lot smoother now

Back
Top Bottom