Axe-FX II is on it's way back to Fractal (uncontrollable weeping like 10-year old)

romanianreaper

Power User
Although I will miss every second without my precious Axe-FX II, I really need to send it back so they can figure out what is wrong and unscrew whatever I screwed up in the memory. I just can't go on building a single tone each day and losing it when I power down. I'll go nuts!!!:)

I was so down in the dumps with sending the Axe-FX II that I accidentily bought an EVH Wolfgang Special Hardtail in "mourning" black. :)

He's not the only one taking it hard....

3d3ff510-5871-4a48-9bcd-c9ef1e28bbbd.jpg

romanianreaper said:
Although I will miss every second without my precious Axe-FX II, I really need to send it back so they can figure out what is wrong and unscrew whatever I screwed up in the memory. I just can't go on building a single tone each day and losing it when I power down. I'll go nuts!!!:)

I was so down in the dumps with sending the Axe-FX II that I accidentily bought an EVH Wolfgang Special Hardtail in "mourning" black. :)

How do you like the EVH Wolfgang special ? Been eying one my self. Sure is a huge price difference to the USA model....like 2k.

I know what you mean.

I just got my Ultra ready for shipping, and although the II is on it's way, I'm quite saddened by the hole in the rack and the weekend I have to spend without proper tonez!

I just hope the new owner deserves you *pours single malt*

How do you like the EVH Wolfgang special ? Been eying one my self. Sure is a huge price difference to the USA model....like 2k.

It is actually on the way in the mail and I should have it by next week. I used to have a Peavey Wolfgang Special and loved it. The EVH Wolfgang is supposedly a huge jump in the tone, parts and pieces, etc. Supposedly, the two versions are so close in feel and tone that they are saying the only big difference is the archtop, binding, etc. Check out this video:

Eddie Van Halen's EVH Wolfgang Guitar - YouTube

I know what you mean.

I just got my Ultra ready for shipping, and although the II is on it's way, I'm quite saddened by the hole in the rack and the weekend I have to spend without proper tonez!

I just hope the new owner deserves you *pours single malt*

You'll love the Axe-FX II. :)

It is actually on the way in the mail and I should have it by next week. I used to have a Peavey Wolfgang Special and loved it. The EVH Wolfgang is supposedly a huge jump in the tone, parts and pieces, etc. Supposedly, the two versions are so close in feel and tone that they are saying the only big difference is the archtop, binding, etc. Check out this video:

Eddie Van Halen's EVH Wolfgang Guitar - YouTube

Nice link.... That's the USA model all over the segment. Leaned back headstock,archtop, binding.
I also keep hearing that ALL the hardware and pup's are the same. Somehow I just can't see that ....could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom