Axe Fx II is freaking out

Gorilla

Experienced
ok, I haven't played my guitars in awhile due to a injury. But today I wanted to give it a go. Downloaded the 6.0.2 update and Axe Edit update.
I turn on my axe fx II and it's freaking out. Just jumping in and out from a amp to no amp on each preset I try. I sounds like someone is pulling my cord in and out of a speaker cabinet. I have 6.0.1 installed. It ran fine before... on a Mac.

As soon as I turn the axe fx II on it does this. Cant even update because it will not allow me too. Just jumps around. Anyone have this happen before? How do I fix this? Unplugged my MFC-101 but it still happens

Thanks

I sounds like someone is pulling my cord in and out of a speaker cabinet. I have 6.0.1 installed. It ran fine before... on a Mac.
I have that, but not all the time though...
I first was relieved that w/o AE it didn't seem to happen anymore, nor at a friend's place, but I've been having a few occurences w/o USB connection as well. Still investigating all details involved before I should return it. In any case, the "someones pulling the plug" sound is quite unsettling. I hope it's digital and not an actual off/on event wearing out my components...

I once had all the LED's turn on at one time and then no sound happened at all. Its got a mind of its own sometimes. Usually just a power down fixes it.

Yeah a power down a few times and it started working correct. Kinda makes it quite unstable now 50/50 Looks like I best keep this tube head around a little longer

Had this today. 3 presets that i downloaded from Gamedojo. "No amps used" . Nothing more. Everything else works. This was with AE and usb hooked up. Just skipped those and made my own, and it's all fine. Some bugs and hicups i suppose.

That happened before when the shared preset had global blocks in it. Maybe the same thing?

To the OP, did you ever install shared presets? Or was everything created with your axe fx?

Back
Top Bottom