Axe-FX II: Hendrix - Watchtower

Haha wow ok then. I didn't realize there were still so many Sally's with guitars these days so, excuse me. Too serious and egotistical can't take a joke/opinion. Grow a spine why don't you! I'm not going to say "oh Man U sound incredible" "just like hendrix"... When reality is half the players out there truly believe that their sound is the next best thing. I'm a man and assuming 98% of the ppl on this forum are too, I hope that doesn't hurt too many feelings because that's not what's intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So go ahead and "block" "report" me for speaking my mind or what ever u want I'm sure I'll get an email notificat saying I've been suspended from this forum or something for simply talking shop with the "fellas" ....with sensitive feelings:)

Haha wow ok then. I didn't realize there were still so many Sally's with guitars these days so, excuse me. Too serious and egotistical can't take a joke/opinion. Grow a spine why don't you! I'm not going to say "oh Man U sound incredible" "just like hendrix"... When reality is half the players out there truly believe that their sound is the next best thing. I'm a man and assuming 98% of the ppl on this forum are too, I hope that doesn't hurt too many feelings because that's not what's intended.

If you are referring to women or non macho men as Sally's then yes, there are not many women in this forum or elsewhere on the gear forums.

But people like you definitely don't contribute to an increase of the percentage of women either, at least not with your attitude! And you don't contribute to a positive climate either.

If your first comments on this forum represent your way of being a MAN then you can might as well go somewhere else and offer someone else your constructive criticism because that way of acting is not welcome here.

If you are referring to women or non macho men as Sally's then yes, there are not many women in this forum or elsewhere on the gear forums.

But people like you definitely don't contribute to an increase of the percentage of women either, at least not with your attitude! And you don't contribute to a positive climate either.

If your first comments on this forum represent your way of being a MAN then you can might as well go somewhere else and offer someone else your constructive criticism because that way of acting is not welcome here.

By being a man I'm implying that, as men, we play around when we talk shop! We criticize in humorous ways as ways of encouraging without belittling the other guy. I bet if we were sitting around drinking a beer and I made a spin about a shirt you had on, you would say the same thing and get offended like you are now. Grow some skin buddy!

Here's some constructive criticism for you, champ. Read your post before you commit and see how it sounds to other people, because I don't think you realize that every word is dripping with disdain and you come off like a complete prick. If that it your goal, you succeeded brilliantly.

No you follow along and read

LOL, was your 5th grade teacher mean to you today?

"No and neither was your old lady."

See? That guys got the idea. Of coarse I don't really mean that but it's a nice example of someone that can use humor without offending someone,... Someone that has a spine:)

Back
Top Bottom