Axe FX II G2 Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Metallica AJFA

Same story i did hear also ,maybe that is truth then.

I heard the bass levels on AJFA was all Lars. The story i heard was Lars told the engineer to lower the bass levels to where you could just barely hear it. Then he said to drop it another 10dB.

True there is in Youtube some re-master tracks for AJFA ,where bass volume has been raised those have good balance also. Same hear I miss Jason too and also her bass tone and attitude ,Jason did fit so well in the band also.

If you want to hear some bass just google "And Justice for Jason".

Man I really miss Jason.

Greedings!

I did find some old clip for my old computer ,i remember it was some kind of Metallica AJFA TM what i did in past. There was lots of going on all Axe FX II Filter:s PEQ:s was used ,and i think there was also my old Mesa Boogie Mark IV Live Tone Matching preset engage. Clip is below enjoy!

That clip is fantastic. Mind sharing it?

Thanks a lot sure i can share those ,if i find those presets what i was use in that clip. I have here little adjustment going on between two computers ,i did buy new computer and i need buy sound card for this setup. And i need also install all programs and some DAW for this one ,and Axe FX II Axe Edit whit Fractal Bot.

I can not use now second computer where are all programs installed ,because that computer have some many issues. But i try find those when this new computer have all most important programs installed ,lets hope it will not take so much time.

That clip is fantastic. Mind sharing it?

Thanks a lot sure i can share those ,if i find those presets what i was use in that clip. I have here little adjustment going on between two computers ,i did buy new computer and i need buy sound card for this setup. And i need also install all programs and some DAW for this one ,and Axe FX II Axe Edit whit Fractal Bot.

I can not use now second computer where are all programs installed ,because that computer have some many issues. But i try find those when this new computer have all most important programs installed ,lets hope it will not take so much time.

Wait ! Imagine Cliff giving us the possibility to place the GEQ between preamp and poweramp !

That GEQ would be very very nice ,lets hope that update will come soon in future. I need get my new computer working whit all programs ,i can then hooked up Axe FX II back to DAW. It have been too many days last time ,when i was using Axe FX II to DAW. I try find those presets when its hooked up to this computer and DAW ,i need to save those presets also whit this computer to be safe.

Wait ! Imagine Cliff giving us the possibility to place the GEQ between preamp and poweramp !

Back
Top Bottom