Axe-Fx II fw14 Released!

lonestar with gain below 5 sounds clean enough for me clark. (right now using an ibanez rg with SS/AN pickups)

Grrrreat!!!
This is a really good Update.

Recently, V 13.07 just made my bandmate cry and steadily saying that his GT10 over his Legacy just suddenly sounded like real crap! He was really p****d off :-D

But this is huge! So far just messed around with the Recto 1 Modern and Recto 1 Orange-Modern, and with headphones and over the little studio-monitors they sound really great!!!! Big improvement, especially with a a newly found combination of a OH Ures and one of the new TAF Ures ;-) Extremely clear, present and brutal. In the coming days I have to do more tweakage and listenings to this!

Also the new Angel Severes are great! Didn't much like the original savage, but these sound so good... Still have to test the brootalz. Very excited!

Really Well Done! Appreciate your work, of all of you at FAS! Thank you.

Dropping the master volume did the trick. That Lonestar clean thing is "supposed to be" pristine clean with no break-up at all if you go for that Petrucci vibe. Andy Timmons vibe however is there... :D

By the way here are the free UltraRes IR's I promised: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-user-cabs-irs/83975-clark-kents-free-marshall-1960av-ultrares-irs.html

Can you please share this patch... The lonestar was my favorite amp and I wd love your expert touch... Are you using the ir you shot?

Seems like a lot changed with it. Presets got a bit muddy and clipped sounding. Went right back to 13.07. Although, it could have been a short between the seat and the keyboard....Will wait and see what I may have been doing wrong with it or didn't approach it in the right way.

Dear Fabio KTG: Thank you for your assistance to this silly wanker! 14 RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLES!

Seems like a lot changed with it. Presets got a bit muddy and clipped sounding. Went right back to 13.07. Although, it could have been a short between the seat and the keyboard....Will wait and see what I may have been doing wrong with it or didn't approach it in the right way.

Try Reseting your amp block and copy the amp back from the preset , or reset and re enter your setting from scratch , you will be surprised!! I also allways do a system reset before an update !

haven't heard any buzz on the Fractal ultra res cab pack 4 mentioned in the sample folder with fw 14 ,theres a link to cab pack 4 but it isn't in the store yet? hope to try some of them today if I have time before gig!!!
Anyone heard anything?

Back
Top Bottom