Axe-Fx II fw14 Released!

Neophyte … no intent to hijack
this will be my 1st update … will 'my' presets be replaced with factory presets?
Cheers

Not unless you re-install the Factory Banks, but no need to until they are updated again... just make sure your first order of business is to BACK up your user presets before you update... it's better to be safe...

Super stuff - constantly raising the bar - Downloaded . Question , from release notes:
" NOTE 1: The model may need to be reset by deselecting and reselecting the type in order to load the updated parameters." I'm never sure I am doing this right ?
I just go to lets say my Recto modern pre set choose a different amp model > store > enter > enter , go back to type reselect original amp model > store > enter > enter ?
Is that the proper process ? Should I do this to all Recto Models for FW 14 updates ?

Super stuff - constantly raising the bar - Downloaded . Question , from release notes:
" NOTE 1: The model may need to be reset by deselecting and reselecting the type in order to load the updated parameters." I'm never sure I am doing this right ?
I just go to lets say my Recto modern pre set choose a different amp model > store > enter > enter , go back to type reselect original amp model > store > enter > enter ?
Is that the proper process ? Should I do this to all Recto Models for FW 14 updates ?

You don't need to store anything until you are done. Just select another amp, go back to the original amp to load the new settings. After you are done tweaking, then store it.

Thanks for another great one Fractal!

One question about Axe-Edit, mine opens on my Mac (10.7.5) and is so high on the screen that I cant see the top edge, nor can I seem to "grab" it to move it down or elsewhere. Am I the only one experiencing this?? Love to know what I'm overlooking.

Cheers,

Lee

p.s. Disregard the Axe-Edit question, as this was answered in a post by Yek here http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-e...6-small-niggle-cant-move-axe-edit-window.html

Last edited:
OK - I hesitate to raise this because of the rabbit hole potential and its off-topic for this thread ... but ... any plans over time for the Community (not just Yek) to add TAF and Cab Pack X Ultra Res IR suggestions to the Amp Wiki (beyond the freebies packed with FW releases that Yek has already done). :)

Is the Wiki open to anyone to add suggested amp-URIR suggestions and how would this work (assuming its an acceptable idea).

Wiki can be added to by anyone. I wholeheartedly encourage you guys to put your knowledge in there. Have an eye for formatting and readability, but even that don't worry about it. Someone can clean up brain dumps in arrears. Just let us know if you need help with that.

Back
Top Bottom