Axe-Fx II FW12: Amp demonstration

Great sound! But how did you recreate the Mark V? Can you share the patch?

For those who are interested:

To match a Mark V on the IIC+ mode (once V11.01 is released):
1. Select the appropriate USA IIC+ Norm or Bright model (based on the Mark V switch).
2. Set Overdrive to about 8.0
3. Turn on Fat and Bright Switches.
4. You may need to fine-tune the Presence slightly as the presence network is very sensitive to the taper of the pot. I had to set Presence to 5.59 to match the Mark V presence at noon.

Those are the tips from the overlord. ;) I used the GEQ to get that classic scooped sound. All these patches are using my custom IRs so I can't really share them as is.

Killer tones, especially the AC30 and JCM800 !!! I would be curious about your settings on those two ! :)

All the amps have simple settings. AC30 was drive 4.5, bass 3 middle 5 treble 7 hicut 0 master 10. That's it. JCM800 was drive 6, bass 2, middle 7 treble 5 presence 5 master 6. Otherwise both are stock. The magic is in the IRs. AC30 is mixing OwnHammer blue and silver together and Marshall is mixing Redwirez G12M25 and OwnHammer T75. So mixing the mixes. :)

they all sound soooo good man!! for a second I thought I was actually listening to a LP isolated track on the mesa clip, awesome stuff Clark :encouragement:

Yeah it was like an instant LP sound right away. :) And the funny thing about the Recto clip. Everything is set to noon. I touched nothing. :D That and OwnHammer Mesa V32 mix as the cab.

All the amps have simple settings. AC30 was drive 4.5, bass 3 middle 5 treble 7 hicut 0 master 10. That's it. JCM800 was drive 6, bass 2, middle 7 treble 5 presence 5 master 6. Otherwise both are stock. The magic is in the IRs. AC30 is mixing OwnHammer blue and silver together and Marshall is mixing Redwirez G12M25 and OwnHammer T75. So mixing the mixes. :)

Thanks Clark for the info, I really appreciate. This demonstration is mind blowing, I can't stop listening it lol !

Thanks guys! Guitars used in this: Gibson Les Paul Traditional with Classic 57 pickups, Fender Classic Player 60s Stratocaster with Suhr V60LP pickups and a stock (US) PRS Navarro Custom 24 for the metal clips.

Back
Top Bottom