AXE FX II FW 3.03 Marshall JVM!!!

midifine

Inspired
I wanted to try the new Marshall JVM from the new FW 3.03 and that was coming out... during the recording I was changing a little bit from here and there, that's why my playing is bad.. but sorry for that... at 2:12 I have enabled the BB Preamp Drive... Hope you like how the AXE new FW sounds.. It's the best in the World for this time, and I'm sure it will never be another one!!

Thanks Guitar Playback for the Backing track!!
Guitar Playback - Guitar Jam Tracks, Video Lessons, Backing Tracks

You can have the Patch if you like it...

Last edited:
Great tone!

Frequently, I will just click a link & listen to the beginning then close the link. I really enjoyed your recording. Nice job.

That sounds ridiculously cool man! The JVM pushed with a BB was my last 'real' setup and I loved the tone. Fingers crossed that G66 will have some good news for me this week - can't wait to try this out.

I wanted to try the new Marshall JVM from the new FW 3.03 and that was coming out... during the recording I was changing a little bit from here and there, that's why my playing is bad.. but sorry for that... at 2:12 I have enabled the BB Preamp Drive... Hope you like how the AXE new FW sounds.. It's the best in the World for this time, and I'm sure it will never be another one!!

Thanks Guitar Playback for the Backing track!!
Guitar Playback - Guitar Jam Tracks, Video Lessons, Backing Tracks

May be just me, but it sounds very similar to Satriani's tone through the JVM. He's using JVM's now, and Marshall is going to be releasing a Satriani signature JVM real soon.

I wanted to try the new Marshall JVM from the new FW 3.03 and that was coming out... during the recording I was changing a little bit from here and there, that's why my playing is bad.. but sorry for that... at 2:12 I have enabled the BB Preamp Drive... Hope you like how the AXE new FW sounds.. It's the best in the World for this time, and I'm sure it will never be another one!

Nice tone! Thanks for the patch. I can't wait to play with it.

Sorry, I couldn't save the changes (need to figure that out without Axe-Edit). I changed the cabs to 1960A and B (1st and 3rd out of 4), activated distortion and tweaked the amp eq a little bit, nothing major. :)

Back
Top Bottom