Axe Fx II - FW 18 CK Cabs and Nolly Bass

Really cool clip! I'm haven't even had the time to see how USA and Brit work together but thanks for doing that. Sounds massive. Sounds pro. :)

I love the bass!
Are you still mixing regular guitar IR's with your 4x10 SV Bass Subkick IR for bass tones?

I think i will be using this bass preset for a long time. It just sounds soo good. I might tweek it some.

Thanks !

Sounds awesome...enough to get me to finally post in the forum here! Thanks for posting your vids, while I bought the XL for recording guitar, you've helped me realize I could sell some of this old bass gear and actually improve my bass tones too...now if we could just get Cliff to add a few more bass amps, or pres...an Aguilar DB 680 please! Oh and maybe a Dual Showman...actually is the circuit in the Dual Showman the same as another Fender circuit? I know it was used for a lot for bass in late 60s and early 70s, as well as the circuit that inspired the Alembic F2-B.

Great stuff seed! It sounds pretty awesome in the mix. Did you purchase CK's cab packs?

Sounds awesome...enough to get me to finally post in the forum here! Thanks for posting your vids, while I bought the XL for recording guitar, you've helped me realize I could sell some of this old bass gear and actually improve my bass tones too...now if we could just get Cliff to add a few more bass amps, or pres...an Aguilar DB 680 please! Oh and maybe a Dual Showman...actually is the circuit in the Dual Showman the same as another Fender circuit? I know it was used for a lot for bass in late 60s and early 70s, as well as the circuit that inspired the Alembic F2-B.

Thanks man ! Some more bass amps would be cool. And Bass cab Ir`s. I do not know about the fender amps

Back
Top Bottom