Axe-Fx II FW 15.07 Released

RTFRelease Notes
Added Preset Decrement functionality to Pedals. On the XL, this allows using one pedal to increment the preset and the other pedal to decrement.

... and on the MkII? ... or it's for the XL only?

I have no idea. It seems to be completely random. Would sharing the patch help?

There are a coupleof other places where it is displaying strange values in Axe-edit on the preset:

GEQ - 31 hz is displaying 8000
comp threshold is displaying 8000
If I delete the X-over block, hit save, then go to the amp block all is normal again.

Thanks FAS team for this realease

To me (like many others) the AXE FXII(XL) is best digital unit for guitarist ever built!

But I still do not understand why the pedal jack (that can handle expression pedal using Tip Ring Sleeve) can only handle 1 swicth not 2 per pedal jack. The FXII could handle in that way 2 standard switch and teh XL could handle 4.

Like many users I have a midi pedal board but for some little event, using regular switch could be usefull.

Another thing I would like to see (or perhaps I have not figured out how to use it) is to have a GOLBAL looper, instead of having to set a looper block in each preset.

Anyway my axe is the last thing I will keep in my gear (keeping at least one guitar of course!)

Thanks again for the awesome support making the axe a new product after every firmware upgrade.

You have a modifier attached to the x-over freq in the X-over block. That is what is doing it. It is not doing on the Axe-fx, just Axe-edit. I reported it.

There are a coupleof other places where it is displaying strange values in Axe-edit on the preset:

GEQ - 31 hz is displaying 8000
comp threshold is displaying 8000
If I delete the X-over block, hit save, then go to the amp block all is normal again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to look at it man.

Thanks FAS team for this realease

To me (like many others) the AXE FXII(XL) is best digital unit for guitarist ever built!

But I still do not understand why the pedal jack (that can handle expression pedal using Tip Ring Sleeve) can only handle 1 swicth not 2 per pedal jack. The FXII could handle in that way 2 standard switch and teh XL could handle 4.

Like many users I have a midi pedal board but for some little event, using regular switch could be usefull.

Another thing I would like to see (or perhaps I have not figured out how to use it) is to have a GOLBAL looper, instead of having to set a looper block in each preset.

Anyway my axe is the last thing I will keep in my gear (keeping at least one guitar of course!)

Thanks again for the awesome support making the axe a new product after every firmware upgrade.

I believe that one (ring?) is used as a power supply, while the other (that would be the tip) is an input for the pedal setting.

I believe that one (ring?) is used as a power supply, while the other (that would be the tip) is an input for the pedal setting.
À footswitch or expression pedal don't need no power supply. Two functions for each footswitch would be great.
I could do small gigs with just a preset up and down function and a wah with my XL.

À footswitch or expression pedal don't need no power supply. Two functions for each footswitch would be great.
I could do small gigs with just a preset up and down function and a wah with my XL.
You need 3 connections for the expression pedal to work properly.
Please, FAS, do not change the way the pedal jack works!

If FAS want to do it, you could still use the expression pedal like it is or use two footswitches for up and down function or other purpose. Just like it is on some TC Electronic products. We already have the 3 points connections pedal jack (jacks on the XL) needed to do so.

Back
Top Bottom