Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 7.00 Available

Wow. I didn't even have time to check out the public beta.

Now it's time to log off and check this out!

(Anyways, and for the record: No issues during the updating, running Axe-Edit 1.1.317 on OS X 10.8 with USB driver from June 17 2011 on a MacBook Pro.)

In 10 minutes I had to play with this I was completely blown out. Clean into slightly gainy Fenders and Wrecker sound AND feel amazing with no tweaking other than amp block reset. Stunning. I feel my tube amps rushing to get sold before reality of V7 and beyond reaches the broader world.

Version 7 Update question

I know I'm a noob, but I can't figure this out. I installed the new updates for axe II and the MFC and also loaded the latest version of axe edit. Everything went perfectly but now I can't get the bank b and c presets to show up on the MFC...only the A bank. I have the MFC in performance mode. I know it must be a setup parameter I have wrong, just can't figure it out. Any assistance from an axe expert is appreciated

I'm the new kid on the block out here.......My unit is running 6.02 and I haven't saved a single preset
Although I can figure it out myself, please can someone outline the steps involved for the upgrade.....
Is it this?
1. Upgrade Axe Edit
2. Upgrade the firmware using Axe Edit
3. Install the preset banks using Axe Edit
Sorry, if this is rather simple. I've just asked so it accelerates the process without R&D. THANKS!

Click on the link in my signature below. It might help you.

I know I'm a noob, but I can't figure this out. I installed the new updates for axe II and the MFC and also loaded the latest version of axe edit. Everything went perfectly but now I can't get the bank b and c presets to show up on the MFC...only the A bank. I have the MFC in performance mode. I know it must be a setup parameter I have wrong, just can't figure it out. Any assistance from an axe expert is appreciated

Are you in Preset mode?

Edit > Setup > Page right 1x to change PerfMode (Preset, Song, Set)

Thanks for all the hard work! I was just starting to play around with the beta. Was sooo looking forward to jamming with the /13.

Sadly, my Axe 2 sharted itself during the FW update and is now starting up to...nothing but lots of pretty lights. Time to contact support... :(

Trying to download New Presets on my Mac

Hi all, I'm trying to download the V7 Presets on my Mac and every time I try and click on 1 of the Links it opens up a new page and I get what looks like the code for the program. This is part of it.

ð�tw���a÷ð�tx@�����5��9�� ��B��a��s��s��g��u��y�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �����������d����������������������|����������������������z�������������������������������÷ð�tx@�������������j����������������������l����������������������t��������������������

V7 final, AND NEW TWEEKED BANKS !!!! Wohooooooo. Now I feel like I can really reset my system and start again with the new V7 Engine ;)
Thanks FAS awesome.

Back
Top Bottom