Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 13.02 Released

Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 13.00 Released

And thanks for addressing the tap tempo delay pitch glide thing that caused some of us problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I likely would have ended up buying CabLab anyways, that is true, and it does seem a pretty good product..... Though I've been pretty thrilled with Scott's mixes so I've gotten a bit spoiled just being able to have something so good right out of the non-literal box lol.

Realistically I can't be mad at Fractal for advancing the tech, and I can't blame Kevin either, as he made good products, at a good price, which still do sound great. Like I said, just comes down to that thing we've all experiences on some product at one point or another where we wish we would of held off buying it.

In this case I wish I would of not bought them all last month, saved my money and instead bought straight from Fractal in the Ultra version.....such is life though

Probably no chance of maybe licensing some sort of deal with Kevin from OH where he can include UltraRez versions of his products moving forward, and perhaps giving existing customers of his the option to rebuy from him at something like a 50% discount ?

I think a ton of users bought his current stuff over the holidays so I'm probably not the only cheapskate out there who feels this way LOL

Just loaded up the firmware and called up the EJ Clean patch. I can immediately tell the tighter bass. It's not as boomy, but nice and tight. Great job!

Thanks Cliff and all involved for their hard work and dedication! I wear that Fractal T with Pride! 8)

Olympics? What Olympics?

I've gotta say, the timing couldn't be better... thanks to Cliff, the beta team, and everyone at FAS. I just can't get over this ever-expanding box o’ fun. Woohoo!

Hey

How about tone matching ,have this update something new whit tone matching block? Because if there is that UltraRes now ,will that chance something in tone matching too?

Back
Top Bottom