Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 13.02 Released

I second this question, will we have to purchase Ultra Rez versions of the OH IR's direct from the Fractal store ?

That would be all well and good, except for those of us who just bought the normal versions last month. They sound quite good, and I'm sure the UltraRez sound even better, but would be kind of a bummer having to go drop another $100 or so buying the 4x12 vitnage and modern, 2x12 vitnage and 1x12 vintage sets again

Never the less, new FW and bass amps are pretty exciting

Major +1

Reactions: Cem
I second this question, will we have to purchase Ultra Rez versions of the OH IR's direct from the Fractal store ?

That would be all well and good, except for those of us who just bought the normal versions last month. They sound quite good, and I'm sure the UltraRez sound even better, but would be kind of a bummer having to go drop another $100 or so buying the 4x12 vitnage and modern, 2x12 vitnage and 1x12 vintage sets again

Never the less, new FW and bass amps are pretty exciting

My understanding is that OwnHammer will be providing a free update that includes longer IRs that you can process to create UltraRes files.

To create UltraRes files you will need CabLab. CabLab takes (preferably long) IRs and turns them into UltraRes sysex files. This new version of CabLab will be available shortly. The upgrade will be free for those who have previously purchased it.

If you don't want to go through the hassle of converting the files you can simply purchase the UltraRes pack from us. Included in the UltraRes pack are ".ir" files which is the raw IR data which can be used in CabLab for mixing UltraRes IRs.

My understanding is that OwnHammer will be providing a free update that includes longer IRs that you can process to create UltraRes files.

To create UltraRes files you will need CabLab. CabLab takes (preferably long) IRs and turns them into UltraRes sysex files. This new version of CabLab will be available shortly. The upgrade will be free for those who have previously purchased it.

If you don't want to go through the hassle of converting the files you can simply purchase the UltraRes pack from us. Included in the UltraRes pack are ".ir" files which is the raw IR data which can be used in CabLab for mixing UltraRes IRs.

Sounds fair enough - Thanks Cliff!

I think i might be missing something maybe a setting, normal IR's work but I loaded the new Ownhammers and they are silent (no sound). Any idea?

When you say the New NULL mic option,in the cab block.. is nutal..

it ads alot of "bass"
i would think it would not do this ??

I love the idea!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom