Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 13.02 Released

Included in the zip file are 10 sample UltraRes cabinets (the .syx files). The full OwnHammer Studio Mix library will be available in UltraRes format from our online store shortly.

Hi Cliff, does this mean that the ultra res cabs are a purchase as opposed to an upgrade for those who already bought some of these IR's? The Modern 4x12 for example?

Psyched. On road trip to gig in back seat. Gonna update at hotel and gig with 13 tonight. I can live on one preset for this gig if I have to, so no real danger.

Thanks all for your ongoing dedication to excellence.

Thanks guys for your incredible work. One question I have: will the user manual off be updated to reflect these updates? Planning to print off a copy and keep it in a binder. Would just like to know. Thanks again!

Wow cool. And when I made this, it was just a dream.... now we really have choices of TUBES!!!
axe-edit-v9.jpg

Hi Cliff, does this mean that the ultra res cabs are a purchase as opposed to an upgrade for those who already bought some of these IR's? The Modern 4x12 for example?

I second this question, will we have to purchase Ultra Rez versions of the OH IR's direct from the Fractal store ?

That would be all well and good, except for those of us who just bought the normal versions last month. They sound quite good, and I'm sure the UltraRez sound even better, but would be kind of a bummer having to go drop another $100 or so buying the 4x12 vitnage and modern, 2x12 vitnage and 1x12 vintage sets again

Never the less, new FW and bass amps are pretty exciting

Back
Top Bottom