Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 12.04 Public Beta

Mullard all the way. :mrgreen

I've had several old mullards ,They are sweet!!! I still have an old 12AV7, first one I ever saw,but it is very unique , between a 12ax7 and 12at7 ,but has an extremely sweet musical tone !! Of course I have nothing to put it in now! Tried it in my AxFx , but just rattled around ????!!! !:)! !:)!

I've had several old mullards ,They are sweet!!! I still have an old 12AV7, first one I ever saw,but it is very unique , between a 12ax7 and 12at7 ,but has an extremely sweet musical tone !! Of course I have nothing to put it in now! Tried it in my AxFx , but just rattled around ????!!! !:)! !:)!

You could put in the waste bin? :devilish:

I find nothing subtle about this update. Been swapping back and forth from 12.03 to 12.04 , the difference is wonderful especially loud.

Thanks fractal!

Ode to joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......and I have the day off today!!!!

Gonna be under the hood wrenching in new tonez...yeah!

Deeply heartfelt thanks to Cliff and all at Fractal. This company goes above and beyond in taking care of their customers.

Unbelievable......more 3D, less low end flub, tube options.....the adventure never ends. Can't wait to play with it. Thanks Cliff.

I have really been digging the Trainwreck LiverPool. For lead it is awesome, but have not been able to adjust it to my test for rhythm because of too much low end flub. Dialing down the low end seemed to take something away from the lead, so maybe this will cure that.

Update is awesome. Thank's a lot Cliff and team. Best service I've seen.
P.S.: Could you tell me where to find POwer Amp tubes type selector. I can't find it at all
P.p.s.: for all who cares about their presets: necessarily do back up. I lost all 3 banks after upgrade but it doesn't matter.

OK. A half hour of trying it out. Everything just sounds better...especially the cleans. I don't know what they did but the sound seems to have more depth.

The treble is smoother. The deluxe sounds wonderful! The Super Rev., too!

Played with the tube changes...very subtle, indeed.

I officially approve of this update!

Back
Top Bottom