Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 12.04 Public Beta

But I would be great if someone would just tell me how to do it!

But then you wouldn't learn anything!!!

:lol

Tough love. It's all for your own good! We love you and want you to grow up to be a responsible and selfrelient adult!

That said. I don't know where the sweet spot on most amps is either. But I'magonna find out!

Go to the Speaker page in the Amp block where it shows the LF Res parameter... boost the Level (Resonance) ALL the way, then adjust the LF Res Frequency until you find the one that pumps your low end the way you want, then adjust the Level back down to realistic level that still sounds great to you...

I usually don't chime in on these threads but I built a few presets using this new firmware for rehearsal tonight (CLR as monitor with FOH also coming back to input 1 and AFII in input 2) and this new firmware is really getting so close to being perfect through my home CLR! Thanks!!

I usually don't chime in on these threads but I built a few presets using this new firmware for rehearsal tonight (CLR as monitor with FOH also coming back to input 1 and AFII in input 2) and this new firmware is really getting so close to being perfect through my home CLR! Thanks!!

This is exactly what I have experienced! My patches with the CLRs have always sounded amazing tone quality wise, but they were always somewhat distant. It's like all of a sudden they are alive and present!
D

Hey

I think its very good if all sounds like ,it was sound in early firmware. Overall tone chance is big problem ,if you have recordings going on. Or you just want keep your original tone there ,and not want new tone quality.

I think that maybe some folks haven't yet reset their amp blocks for a few previous firmware updates and maybe that's what they're hearing when they do it now. ??

Back again -volume seems to have also gone when I turn the level up its clipping these are 500w speakers which I usually have set at 9 now have to set at 12

Slight chorus effect or faze - can't get a really clean sound

Tried lots of combinations of speakers drive and levels no effects

Thanks

Just drop a quick line updated to new version beta. Presets all muffled and sound like blanket over speakers, I've checked and its showing modelling version 12.xx

having to make dramatic changes to get back the top end and clarity.

I've reloaded twice anyone any suggestions on what could be wrong?

Axefx2 QSC HPi actives tried both my Tyler Studio and Valley Arts Luke ... the EMG's are better but still all very dull

reloaded old presets tried those and ran through standard presets, changed amp and speakers.

No joy...

thanks for any assistance.

Not having that here... went from 12.02 to 12.03 ( which sounded brighter, less bottom ) to 12.04b which sounded like 12.02 but with hair... ;-)

Not muffled at all on CLR's... ( at least with the Uber... ) ... HBE sounded meaty as well...

I would just hate it. Cliff is smart. And so are you. Playing beats the dealing with the masses, the noise, and all the hubbub, bub.

NAMM is 15 Minutes from my front door - I have my pass. But because good tone realized is my goal, I am staying here to keep playing my Axe-FX II through 12.04b - Honestly, NAMM gives me a brain ache.

Hey

I mean that its a amazing if you have possibility ,sound same like previous firmware. And second possibility like joegold was say ,reset amp blocks to get that new firmware feel and tone there. In my case I always want sound same like before ,but would be nice to try new features. But most important thing in my case is ,when I update something I always want that my tone will not chance.

Say wha??

I've been toying for two hours with the new one. There's more oomph for sure, and Holy Crap, that's a lot of fun. I'm only stopping because I really need to do something else. Looking forward to testing how this translates to rehearsal levels.

The Irony is how perfect a fit the Axe FX is for NAMM because of the volume police. You would find yourself with the best tone in the building since you have no need to be loud to sound good.

But Cliff is sold out all the time anyways. No real reason to try getting distributers anyways!

Back
Top Bottom