Axe-Fx II Firmware V12.00 Up

Sounds great! Can the "scene controller" be applied to amp gain? I like using the same amp model but would like to be able to have differing gain levels per scene.
Thanks!!
Brett.

Scene Controllers
These enable us to use just a single effect (block), and still get 8 variations of it, one per scene. We're no longer required /restricted to using X/Y, two blocks (more CPU), or other difficult tricks.
I think we're going to see some clever tricks with these.

Absolutely! This feature: BIG TIME!

Added Scene indication to main Layout page
Yes! No more waiting for scrolling display.

Unfortunately my Axe is located at the rehearsal room actual ;( Correspondend this indication to my wish here?:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...ternating-edit-layout-sx-view.html#post932070

This would be awesome! I´m hungry for my Axe-Fx II ... grrrr .... perhaps anybody could post a screenshot of the new SCENE indication? I would really appreciate this ...

Thanks
Markus

P.S.: I love, that this Firmware seems to convert MANY WISHES from the User base into reality! I love, that Cliff keeps an open ear to improvement suggestions and wishes from the community! I`m really excited, that Cliff and the whole FAS Team keeps so strongly in contact to their users. This is really a reason, why i love FAS and the Axe-Fx! BIG TIME!

Last edited:
I had a feeling this would come this week as I'm 99% done with my next project. That's when a new FW always always gets released, at least that's what it feels like :lol. Time to reamp 28 tracks to keep with the times. Oh, and thanks for the update (and the work that I have to redo once again :p)

.... perhaps anybody could post a screenshot of the new SCENE indication? I would really appreciate this ...

foto.jpg

Below is a link to a preset featuring the Scene Controllers.

It has a Pitch block set to Fixed Harmony.
Voice 1 is attached to Scene Controller 1, with Min and Max set in the modifier menu (5 and 7).
Voice 2 is attached to Scene Controller 2, with Min and Max set in the modifier menu (-3 and -5).
In Control Scenes I've set to Scene Controllers to either 0% or 100%, for scene 1 and 2.
Resulting in:
- Scene 1 adding a 7th (high and low)
- Scene 2 adding a 3rd (high and low).

By adjusting Min and Max, and playing around with the Scene Controller percentages, I could get crazy and get lots of different harmonic voicings in scenes 3 to 8.

It takes some getting used to but the concept and advantages are great.

http://members.ziggo.nl/alexandervanengelen/Add7_Add5_-yek.syx

backed up and upgraded first thing this morning..
did a quick and dirty test and everything thing seems fine

I've already found a nice candidate for the scenes modifier [which I hope should claw me back a few cpu% points
sitting at 91% right now, so getting under 90% would be very nice...

rehearsing all weekend, so it looks like I'll be spending a lot of today fiddling with me lil' black box

Scene controllers must be the biggest useability update in a long time. Love this kind of stuff. I wish for more focus on these kind of things.

Back
Top Bottom