Axe-Fx II Firmware 9 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all the Fractal Team for their dedication in making the impossible possible that soon is now!

just updated took 3 minutes on my win 7 machine
now to update my MFC (which always proves to be an ordeal)
thanks you FAS!!!! (again :) )

I am really looking forward to updating. I had been waiting for the fully released version and cannot wait to get SCENES! This might be the most awesome thing Cliff has added in years! It really completes this system in my mind and makes it simply untouchable.

HOWEVER....I was fully bought into the idea that the "full suite" would be released together (AXE-FX firmware, FMC-101, and Axe-Edit). I believe that came right from Cliff. I don't see any comment about Axe-Edit thus far (but 9.0 GA is not even on the site yet so perhaps I just need to sit tight)? Does anyone have any data points from any posts or any Beta tester G2 on if this is coming today or going to push out further?

I don't see any comment about Axe-Edit thus far (but 9.0 GA is not even on the site yet so perhaps I just need to sit tight)? Does anyone have any data points from any posts or any Beta tester G2 on if this is coming today or going to push out further?
Read the first post in the thread announcing FW9.

I am really looking forward to updating. I had been waiting for the fully released version and cannot wait to get SCENES! This might be the most awesome thing Cliff has added in years! It really completes this system in my mind and makes it simply untouchable.

HOWEVER....I was fully bought into the idea that the "full suite" would be released together (AXE-FX firmware, FMC-101, and Axe-Edit). I believe that came right from Cliff. I don't see any comment about Axe-Edit thus far (but 9.0 GA is not even on the site yet so perhaps I just need to sit tight)? Does anyone have any data points from any posts or any Beta tester G2 on if this is coming today or going to push out further?

From the FAS Facebook page....

Fractal Audio: "Axe Edit is coming along nicely. Scenes meant we had to go back and do some re-thinking but we've got a new build in private beta and will make an announcement before too long about a public beta, then on to a release for the world. Thanks for your patience. It will be worth the wait in the long run"

From the FAS Facebook page....

Fractal Audio: "Axe Edit is coming along nicely. Scenes meant we had to go back and do some re-thinking but we've got a new build in private beta and will make an announcement before too long about a public beta, then on to a release for the world. Thanks for your patience. It will be worth the wait in the long run"

"Before too long..." Oh well, so much for lessons learned. :lol:

So is the Facebook page the official channel for FAS news now? I thought the forum was the place for updates.

I think they use all the channels, some might get updated first. It's always good to check multiple sources when you know a firmware update is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom