Axe-Fx II Firmware 9.01 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
A working Ax-Edit needs to be released now & not soon. Because soon is no longer acceptable when you spend over 2k believing the
editing software works with the unit you bought. Only to find .. it doesn't. Enough is enough. This has been goin on for far to long. All the dam
firmware updates in the world without a working Ax-Edit (as advertised on the website) is nothing less than an insult. And for anyone that doesn't like this. Blow out your rear in advance! ;)

Butthurt.PNG

A working Ax-Edit needs to be released now & not soon. Because soon is no longer acceptable when you spend over 2k believing the
editing software works with the unit you bought. Only to find .. it doesn't. Enough is enough. This has been goin on for far to long. All the dam
firmware updates in the world without a working Ax-Edit (as advertised on the website) is nothing less than an insult. And for anyone that doesn't like this. Blow out your rear in advance! ;)

You need to reset the parameters on your attitude. You are getting an F- in your B+Constant and have this whole issue is "dampen"-ing your spirits.

Wow, we get an update this fast fixing a million bugs and someone comes onto this thread to complain that it's not enough?? Crazy.

Thanks for the wonderful update and the super fast bug fixes! I'm glad you took care of the bugs before anything else.

Reactions: Ole
I love my axe fx ll thanks for all the FREE UPDATES Cliff, axe edit must be a pain in the ass! Most of us understand some things take time. When it's ready it's ready. And it's free! Thanks again FAS

I so want to add a Darth "The butthurt is strong with this one" to go with your emperor Shredi but I am out of town and not near my comp :(

Give it a rest!! This has been drilled into the ground!!! This attitude doesnt even deserve a working Ax Fx!!!!!

9.0 with ownhammer beta IRs is just beastly. Minimal tweaking and no need for post processing. My guitars are purring, crystal clear, an massive sounding. Thanks Cliff and team!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazed once again at the latest update, and the speed of this bug fix...and that some people are somehow still complaining...I get that AxeEdit is more important for some than for others (I'd like it too), but...geez...the guy's moving mountains to create the most amazing music box ever...and that's not hyperbole...so maybe find something about it to enjoy....

THANKS CLIFF!!!

Looking forward to jumping into 9.01...! Thanks a ton Cliff. The Scenes feature alone is worth writing home about....
Pardon my ignorance, but where are 9.0's new features listed/explained (i.e. not just the fixes)? Couldn't find em on the site or the forum... sorry if it is obvious. Looks like the manual has been updated but doesn't list the new features

but where are 9.0's new features listed/explained (i.e. not just the fixes)? Couldn't find em on the site or the forum... sorry if it is obvious. Looks like the manual has been updated but doesn't list the new features
you can find them in the Release Notes that come with 9.0. 9.01 is pure bugfixes.

Looking forward to jumping into 9.01...! Thanks a ton Cliff. The Scenes feature alone is worth writing home about....
Pardon my ignorance, but where are 9.0's new features listed/explained (i.e. not just the fixes)? Couldn't find em on the site or the forum... sorry if it is obvious. Looks like the manual has been updated but doesn't list the new features

Firmware release notes - Axe-Fx II Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom