Axe-Fx II Firmware 9.00 and MFC-101 Firmware 2.15 Available

Cliff, can you please precise this part of the "scene mini manual":
Note: Custom Program Change mapping is incompatible with MFC-*‐101 “TotalSync,” and with Axe-*‐Edit in general.

Does it mean if we use custom program change mapping, we won't be able to use Axe-Edit, at all ?

updated from 9.0beta without a hitch and there's a definite improvement in tone. sounds really amazing.

Cliff, can you please precise this part of the "scene mini manual":
Note: Custom Program Change mapping is incompatible with MFC-*‐101 “TotalSync,” and with Axe-*‐Edit in general.

Does it mean if we use custom program change mapping, we won't be able to use Axe-Edit, at all ?

No. Just the preset syncing.

Fantastic!! I am also really looking forward to the return of Axe-Edit as well. Warts 'n all, I love Axe-Edit!

Ive just gone to 9 from 9 Beta too. There is an improvement for sure.

I really like the pick attack. Turning the Comp up to 8% and the Pick attack up to 10% on the AC30 sim and its just come to life for me.

Cliff and the whole team at FAS, thank you very much for the new update and all the hard work...Xmas is a bit early this year!

Jean.

could be my rig but 8.01 was a bit flat for me, 9 is a lot more musical in feel and tone, my fave plexi normal sounds so good again.

BAD CAT! Ohhhh YES!!!

Why am I reading about the update at work?!?!? Mental torture ...

But I have waited for a Bad Cat to be modeled, the only amps I miss since dumping the tubies.

Danke

what cab are you guys pairing up the Two rock with?
sound like it may be an amp I bond with.

what cab are you guys pairing up the Two rock with?
sound like it may be an amp I bond with.

I used that Speaker from James Santiago. ej1250 cone paper u357 ava
I'm not sure if thats the full name or not, but that's the one I was playing it with.

Great??!!! Here I am at work - my kid was on the computer at home all night - and now I find out v 9.0 has dropped. Darn, Darn, Darn, Darn, Darn.

I really want to thank the team at FAS for all their hard work. Talk about building customer loyalty. Having a product just morph into even greater awesomeness at no cost is unheard of in this day and age.

Now FAS needs to get more products in the pipeline so we can support their support of us!

Thanks again for all you do.

What kind of problems have you all had with updating the mfc? I've read that some people had things change.Is it a big deal or something that cliff and fractal will fix.

P.S Thanks Cliff and to everyone at Fractal for all of these upgrades for tha Axe II !

Back
Top Bottom