Axe-Fx II Firmware 9.00 and MFC-101 Firmware 2.15 Available

Updated both but the MFC display says : Name Timeout! No switch functions either!!!!!!!
I used the AxeII as a midi device for updating the MFC as posted in the WIKI page
Maybe I did not return to the correct Sysex/ midi values?

The splawn fastrod with the gain on 1 has tons of gain. It's pretty wild how much gain is on tap now.

The little I got to play around last night it sounds fantastic! I always found the Boogie models quite dull sounding. Whenever there's an update those are some of the first ones I check out being old Boogie player. Maybe it's just me but what I heard last night was a major improvement to those models (USA Lead2+). Just with the default amp settings it was immediately noticable. This box just gets better and better!

I have been watching the usa stuff too. This is the first time it is instantaneously possible to create a great sounding usa preset imo.

Are you enjoying Belgium? Always wondered why people from abroad are interested in our little country (part from the beer). :D

OK. I'll sum it up in a few points.

1) Your history is very rich in comparison to America.
2) Belgium has been occupied by a lot of different cultures. It reflects in their food and architecture.
3) The people are very calm, nice, and open. I am here alone on vacation and there hasn't been a day where I didn't kick back in a bar and end up talking to 2-4 random people about.... whatever.
4) Bruges... Holy shitballs. It's like a stepping into a gothic timewarp. I walked around that town for 2 days in awe of it.
5) Amsterdam is like San Francisco but, cleaner, no hills, and nicer people. I ended up kicking back in a bar with a bunch of locals watching soccer. They were a bunch of really good guys that liked to talk shit and riff on every culture. Nice working class people.
6) Beer... People said that California beer took 2nd place to the Belgium. Belgium took more gold metals but, California took more metals. I enjoy your beer more in your country because they serve it from Kegs and they go through so much, it is always fresh on tap. In America, it sits in bottles on shelves and isn't as fresh.

Yeah... The Hookers, Pot.... I can see why people come for that but, I live in California(which has toe curling weed) and I have a girlfriend that trusts me to go anywhere I want. So, I can skip those two things and just be a watcher.

You have a very nice country.

-Nate

Nice to hear you're enjoying yourself! I think you know that Amsterdam isn't in Belgium but in the Netherlands? It's only a two hour drive from where I live, so I can imagine that for Americans the distance is negligible... But plenty of hookers and pot there. In Belgium you can't buy pot legally. You can own it, but you can't buy it. Our government isn't that smart.

Enjoy your stay and If you wind up going to Antwerp, feel free to PM me so I can give you some visiting tips! ;)

OK. I'll sum it up in a few points.

1) Your history is very rich in comparison to America.
2) Belgium has been occupied by a lot of different cultures. It reflects in their food and architecture.
3) The people are very calm, nice, and open. I am here alone on vacation and there hasn't been a day where I didn't kick back in a bar and end up talking to 2-4 random people about.... whatever.
4) Bruges... Holy shitballs. It's like a stepping into a gothic timewarp. I walked around that town for 2 days in awe of it.
5) Amsterdam is like San Francisco but, cleaner, no hills, and nicer people. I ended up kicking back in a bar with a bunch of locals watching soccer. They were a bunch of really good guys that liked to talk shit and riff on every culture. Nice working class people.
6) Beer... People said that California beer took 2nd place to the Belgium. Belgium took more gold metals but, California took more metals. I enjoy your beer more in your country because they serve it from Kegs and they go through so much, it is always fresh on tap. In America, it sits in bottles on shelves and isn't as fresh.

Yeah... The Hookers, Pot.... I can see why people come for that but, I live in California(which has toe curling weed) and I have a girlfriend that trusts me to go anywhere I want. So, I can skip those two things and just be a watcher.

You have a very nice country.

-Nate

I really like the pick attack. Turning the Comp up to 8% and the Pick attack up to 10% on the AC30 sim and its just come to life for me.

I'm doing exactly this as well on clean and light crunch but with Marshall amps - sounds and feels great.

I also love the new compression pedal. Really feels like the real thing - I have a modded Keeley so that's my reference.

My go-to patches got tighter with the new update. WOW! I kept saying that all last night! Thanks Cliff and FAS!!!

just got back from a birthday/early xmas trip out of town only to discover Cliff launched new firmware on my birthday. Thanks for the awesome gift Cliff and crew!! Looking forward to the fenders in a big way!

Back
Top Bottom