Axe-Fx II Firmware 9.00 and MFC-101 Firmware 2.15 Available

Thanks so much for the update! Curious. Are there many changes between 9.0beta and 9.0 release as far as amp modeling? My patches that I tweaked for 9.0beta sound fantastic but have changed a bit for 9.0 release. Seem like there is a bit more low end and slightly more muffled or something. I didn't expect much of a change between beta and release, so I had to revert back to beta just for a gig this Friday and my sound was back. Just wondering if there is a parameter I should be looking at adjusting, or if I simply need to re-tweak again?

Mucho Thanks to Cliff and the Fractal Team for this update! Didn't have much time to play 9.0 tonight, but enough to know that I like the new amps a lot! ;)

Thanks Cliff & Fractal team! Great update. Really liking the tone & feel of my old presets as well as the new amps. Love the Super Reverb!!!!

Thanks Cliff and all of FAS!! This is a great update for both the Axe-FX and the MFC. The MFC now integrates very well with scenes and it simplified the programming greatly. (Everything got scrambled on my MFC too, but it only took a few minutes to get it straightened out and everything is working well now.)

I had school tonight and work early tomorrow morning, but I did spend more time than I should have just playing around with the Two Rock. Really sweet sounding amp. Can't wait til I get out of work tomorrow and can play it through monitors instead of headphones.

Thanks for NOT waiting until Axe-Edit was completely ready to go. I know a lot of people have been waiting for that, but I'm much more excited about the integration between the Axe-FX and the MFC with scenes than Axe-Edit.

Thanks Cliff and Fractal team, it is a special day! :p
I can't wait to get home and try it.
I've went through tons of gear in my 24 years as guitarist, the AxeII and MFC are the best by far bang for the $$$!

THANKS again to Cliff and the FRACTAL TEAM.

From Axe-Fx II Firmware Release Notes
************************************************** *****************************
Numerous MIDI enhancements to support Axe-Edit TNP.

Anyone knows what's TNP stands for? The new paradigm ? And what are the numerous MIDI enhancements ?

THANKS again to Cliff and the FRACTAL TEAM.

From Axe-Fx II Firmware Release Notes
************************************************** *****************************
Numerous MIDI enhancements to support Axe-Edit TNP.

Anyone knows what's TNP stands for? The new paradigm ? And what are the numerous MIDI enhancements ?
Yes "The New Paradigm", but MIDI changes aren't documented :(

Thanks you FAS! the road has been a bit bumpy for me but after hearing some of these amp models, I can say that I'll be a FAS nut for a while...great work guys! i'm amazed! :)

Jason

Back
Top Bottom