Axe-Fx II Firmware 20.00 Public Beta

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet. I've haven't been this excited about a breakthrough in a long time.

Do you remember where Jeff Goldblum teleports the steak and the assistant spits it out because it "tastes synthetic"? So then he spends a week rewriting the code.

Axe Tartar! Yee...haaaaaa

After nearly a month far from my axe because heavy honeymooning in the states, this week end I did this :
-gladly finding my gear waiting for me
-Updating to fw20b wondering what I was going to do
-spending the weekend half playing and half in foetal position thinking that it sounds so good I wished it was my job and never turn it off.

Playing guitar in this rude world always gave me a smile, the axefx adds a boner...I must look weird when playing...thank you

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet. I've haven't been this excited about a breakthrough in a long time.

Do you remember where Jeff Goldblum teleports the steak and the assistant spits it out because it "tastes synthetic"? So then he spends a week rewriting the code.

Beta ETA? :D

Hey Cliff... just out of curiosity, what is it about this last epiphany that has you so excited?

Haven't had a chance to update yet, but from clips it sounds like that De-phase is a really cool tool, and any time Cliff has an "epiphany" that usually means good things!! :eagerness:

Back
Top Bottom