Axe-Fx II Firmware 20.00 Public Beta

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet.

When?

I am playing next weekend. I want to start programming Thursday night. I am in the Eastern Time Zone like you.

If you are not going to be ready by then, but you'd be ready by Friday night, and it is that awesome, I will wait, and do my programming Saturday morning.

I don't actually expect you to answer, since I am not even a Z-list player. But I'm just vocalizing my excitement and anticipation.

Thanks

Cliff, I'm not sure what you can do at this point to knock my socks off. I was playing last night and the whole time I was thinking, "This is perfect. I want for nothing from my guitar rig and tone now."

I'm sure it'll be awesome but, yea, I can't even speculate on what can get better at this point I'm so utterly in love with the way it sounds now.

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet. I've haven't been this excited about a breakthrough in a long time.

Do you remember where Jeff Goldblum teleports the steak and the assistant spits it out because it "tastes synthetic"? So then he spends a week rewriting the code.

Holly crap, the new FW will support teleportation of tasty steaks!

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet. I've haven't been this excited about a breakthrough in a long time.

Do you remember where Jeff Goldblum teleports the steak and the assistant spits it out because it "tastes synthetic"? So then he spends a week rewriting the code.

Clip? Or new beta?

The synthetic steak reference is intriguing. I can't see how anyone could think the amp models sound synthetic at this point. Perhaps it has to do with a different block.

But the steak is really a creation of the Matrix...so Jeff Goldblum is "The Architect" then too....?? Wow, the boy gets around....

Wow Cliff! Can't wait for this one!!!

Back
Top Bottom