Axe-Fx II Firmware 20.00 Public Beta

you can use Edit right now, the only thing you can't adjust there is the dephase setting.

I think there are a few other incompatibilities, for example Preset and Cab manager are glitchy. It's still in beta so obviously we just have to be patient and await the final release.

I think there are a few other incompatibilities, for example Preset and Cab manager are glitchy. It's still in beta so obviously we just have to be patient and await the final release.

I haven't had any issues like that. During any couple-hour+ session with any firmware, something gets weird in connection with my PC and audio drivers, that I've had to power-cycle the Axe. I think this beta has had the least of that. Which makes me think most of the odd problems people have with Axe-Edit have to do with their audio drivers not playing well with the Axe, or getting corrupted at some point.

is it only me who cannot see the added 512 cab slots? I'm trying with axe-edit 3.2.0's "axe-manage cabs" but cannot see any addition to the existing 512.

Need the nu Axe Edit!!!!

If I was Cliff, I'd give the coders working on Axe Edit a week vacation every time I saw a post like this.

Its like what, yet another FREE firmware update, of which I'm sharing a beta version because you all can't wait for the official release, doesn't work with the FREE editor software I gave you, which only is supposed to support the official release in the first place.

I'd worry Cliff could get a concussion from the number of times he likes hits his head onto his desk after reading this forums.

Truer words have never been spoken. If I was Cliff I'd go on a four week vacation every time I read some bs like that. It would make me think guitarists are an ungrateful bunch of w@nkers.

Evidence surely leads one to come to that conclusion !!!

Truer words have never been spoken. If I was Cliff I'd go on a four week vacation every time I read some bs like that. It would make me think guitarists are an ungrateful bunch of w@nkers.

Many of us wankers are extremely grateful! My wanking has increased in frequency and quality as a result of purchasing an Axe FX II!

Back
Top Bottom