Axe-Fx II Firmware 20.00 Public Beta

Love this new fw, very addicted soundssss!
Love the new jmp1 amp's
The new cab de-phased parameter give a very good "in the room" feeling.
Jut a Little lag when you change this parameter value with the F.p encoder (even with ae muted)
Maybe Cliff can add, in the code, a little delay before the final value affect the sound?
Thank's again Cliff to you and to all the fas team.

Love that new fw
As usual everything sound great and I particulary appreciate the new jmp models along with the cliff tips with "dynamic" set to 4 with 450hz to give more guts on strumming. Need to practice more dephase.
Whats more I found other amps to sound better with a little more open sound and more dyn...
Again love my Afx and its continuous evolution
Congrats Cliff and team

qdsnddist;1236160]Can't this be done with Axe-Edit or Al's free software (well worth donating a few bucks of course) ?

When I buy a cab pack I unzip the folder on my PC, then tell the software I want to audition through all the IR's in that folder, usually do 10 or 20 seconds for each file first time around, and then the software automatically loads the next one for me. If its one that catches my ear, I can either hit a key and "tag" it or just look and see what it is and usually remember. This way I can keep my hands on my guitar and not need to keep reaching over to turn a knob.

Certainly no method is more correct than another, but as an Axe II owner with limited slots, and someone who's probably spent a few weeks salary on all the cab packs from Fractal, OH etc, I've never felt the least bit limited in my ability to audition IR's with the existing number of user slots.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I missed what "software" times the audition process to 20 seconds for each cab? Is it software used with Axe Fx IRs?

You mean Axe Edit 3 does this automatically?? Lol, where have I been!

Last edited:
We all know what a Beta is, right?

Yes of course Chris:

giphy.gif

Thanks for the work Cliff, I look forward to the release in a couple days/weeks/months whenever you wanna release it!

Back
Top Bottom