Axe-Fx II Firmware 20.00 Public Beta

if I switch to a preset with a cab I've saved with de-phase on 4.50, it shouldn't have any latency loading that patch, correct?

i believe that is the lag cliff is speaking of in the first post of this thread.

it seems there still will be some delay or lag when changing the De-Phase parameter (until that gets improved).

so from a performance standpoint, there should be no problem changing Presets/Scenes with different De-Phase settings.

I love witnessing the development of the Axe Fx 2. It's exciting that we've gotten to the point where solid state does the job well.

What's the current best setup for playing live? If I remember correctly CLR's are hot, but there are some negative opinions. Some people say tone is subjective, I just want the best. =)

EDIT: There is a bug in the Mark I/II version and that version has been pulled until it is resolved.

313259498.jpg

It was there when I left work, gone by the time my 10 minute commute was finished. :(

YES! ---- BIG CRASH TAKING PLACE!

i was loving the firmware tones, and still do, but have found a big bug where the whole AXE FX 2 XL+ freezes when switching cabs. Its a total crash where you need to switch off the axe fx and restart it from scratch aswell as axe edit.

Hope its fixed soon.

Just upgraded to 19.01 last night and it kills so not too upset about not getting to put FW20 on my AxII just yet.

nobody else having the axefx freeze when switching cabs?? No? just me? cool - i guess ill wait til official release!

there is a reported bug for Mark I and Mark II units. it has been pulled, so i guess you grabbed the file before that.

or do you have an XL or XL+?

That kid in a candy store feeling just keeps coming again and again! You develop new stuff faster than I have time to try it. Serious respect man.

nobody else having the axefx freeze when switching cabs?? No? just me? cool - i guess ill wait til official release!

My Axe FX II w/FW 19.1 beta restarts if I try to switch to a new cab from a cab that has de-phase activated. If I turn the de-phase to zero first, no problem. Maybe FW 20 beta1 won't have this.

My Axe FX II w/FW 19.1 beta restarts if I try to switch to a new cab from a cab that has de-phase activated. If I turn the de-phase to zero first, no problem. Maybe FW 20 beta1 won't have this.

Wow! Cliff fixed it in the same time it took to write my reply! Awesome!!!!

Can't tell if it sounds better, or just louder lol. My ears are shot anyway so I'm not a good judge. 512 more cabs is awesome though! I'm mostly an Axe-edit interface user, so I haven't messed with the de-Phase yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom