Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.01 Public Beta (1)

Lots of talk about De-Phase in this thread, but don't forget the G3'd Vibroverb (Vibrato Verb) models!

"AA" model, Drive at 6, Bass at 2, Treble at 6, and you got yourself a wonderful "broken clean" tone, for country, blues, funk etc.

Lots of talk about De-Phase in this thread, but don't forget the G3'd Vibroverb (Vibrato Verb) models!

"AA" model, Drive at 6, Bass at 2, Treble at 6, and you got yourself a wonderful "broken clean" tone, for country, blues, funk etc.

This makes it harder to hold out. But I'm not budging just yet. Waiting for full release and Axe Edit integration.

This makes it harder to hold out. But I'm not budging just yet. Waiting for full release and Axe Edit integration.

heheheh me too .. this is the first time I've manage to wait .. I always jumps the beta ..but this time I will attempt to wait for the release
and the axe edit .. but it is painful ...*lol*

Only reason I upgraded was because we are in a "live" break. We're practicing, perfecting, and adding some things, so I figured what better time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Band gigged at Wisconsin State Fair last night and I foolishly tried using FW 19.1 beta and it had a bug that interacted with the weather and produced a downpour with gale force winds after the 3rd song and we were done for the night! I will never try a beta FW live again!

Back
Top Bottom