Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Released

Like everyone else is saying, this is just awesome. I really appreciate everything you (Cliff) and your team do. I am definitely a customer for life!

Really a great update
Love the tone of the amps and drives, so good with all my ures irs and a touch of motor drive (a fine feature) about 0.5 or 1
Love my AfxII ! Thanks again FAS for such great evolutions of ur product :encouragement:

Anyone have idea of what is the new

F022: 2x12 Brown Super M160?????

It's not mentioned in the release notes

You'll have to look on the front panel and see if there's a 'UR' next to the IR name. They removed 'UR' from the cab titles for some reason.

Does anyone know why that was done? This was very handy to search for "UR" when the cab selector was open... how do you do that now?

Thanks! I was having the same issue.

Today the 5f8 and 5f1 are blowing me away. The touch sensitivity and dynamics are incredible. I switched from my Carr Viceroy to the AxeFX and found the presence, sustain and feel of a tube amp. I've been around since FW11 and this is by far the most dynamic offering yet.

Thanks Cliff and company. This box is truly inspirational...even without a Klown (ducks and runs).

Got a gig this evening so I won't update until tomorrow when I will have time to dig into it and tweak it.

I have been constantly amazed at the improvements in the last couple of years. FW 11 was the first big change in tone and feel that really impressed me. 18 was awesome too. can't wait to hear this.

thanks Cliff and co. this is the greatest piece of gear ever!

Before FW19 I used just the amp for high gain but now I can use amps and drop a tube screamer in front of it and make a low gain amp into a high gain beast. There is more variety that way now, nice.

Before FW19 I used just the amp for high gain but now I can use amps and drop a tube screamer in front of it and make a low gain amp into a high gain beast. There is more variety that way now, nice.

I should note that before FW19 when I tried drive pedals with low gain Amps I never got the results I was hoping for.

The 5F8 + new 4x12 Rumble EV12 sound really good together.

Ohhh yes this is a killer combination. Factory cabs 105 and 106 sound and work great with a variety of amps and tones...am really liking them. The latest FAS cab IR's rock...

The 5F8 is an incredibly sweet amp...it's already a favorite. Humbuckers just sing with it without a lot of gain...it's a very 'vocal' amp. Fantastic addtition...

i noticed Factory Cab 19 and 104 have the same exact names. i updated from 19 Public 3, but wondering if these cabs indeed changed despite the names being the same?

19 2x12 TX Star M160
104 4x12 Cali Lead 80S Mix

Replaced factory cabs 19, 20, 21, 104, 105 and 127 with “Mic+DI” UltraRes IRs from upcoming “Universal Noise Storage 3” cab pack.

Looks like factory cab 106 is replaced as well; maybe a typo in the release notes (Rumble cabs are in 105/106)? I was going between 105/106 today and was sure 106 was a new IR.

The wiki has 106 as a new IR for v19:

105 — 4x12 RUMBLE EV12L RNR1 — EVM 12L speakers in a 4x12 12L/12S "Thiele" Dumble cabinet, UltraRes, captured using the Mic+DI method (firmware 19). Before firmware 19: 4x12 Rumble EV12L Mix.
106 — 4x12 RUMBLE EV12S M160 — EVM 12S speakers in a 4x12 12L/12S "Thiele" Dumble cabinet, UltraRes, captured using the Mic+DI method (firmware 19). Before firmware 19: 4x12 Rumble EV12L Mix.

Back
Top Bottom