Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Released

Not sure if anyone else noticed it but I swapped out a cab in a preset to one of the new ones and started getting a noise like my preset was overloading the CPU.

I was at 18.04 before this and I really liked it, then I went to 18.12 and didn't much care of it but that was only a first impressions. Today I updated to 19. Wow. I'm satisfied. Great job!

This is so rad! I go away on work for a couple weeks, and wham!!! A new firmware! Ha! I love this product and the company behind it! Thanks, once again!

fw19 installed and appreciated ! also, thanks for the axe-edit and fractalbot updates.
people, just a tip: If you are updating from the v19 beta, don't forget to do "Refresh after new FW" from the settings menu in Axe-Edit. ( this process is usually initiated automatically, but from 19b3 to 19, I needed to do it manually ).

Where are my factory cabs gone after the update? It's all blank in the cabs.

I stole this from iaresee. Give it a try to see if it works.

Tell Axe-Edit to refresh cab definitions from the hardware. Settings -> Preferences -> Refresh -> Cab Definitions

Also, is it blank in Axe Edit AND on the hardware, or just Axe Edit? What version of Axe-Edit? What version did you update from? Have you tried applying the update a second time? The more info the easier it is for the community to help you.

So there is a Ultra Res Samples folder... Do I need to import each of .syx files of this folder to my Axe Edit? Or the firmware installation will do that automatically?

Please let me know guys.

Thanks!

I stole this from iaresee. Give it a try to see if it works.

Tell Axe-Edit to refresh cab definitions from the hardware. Settings -> Preferences -> Refresh -> Cab Definitions

Also, is it blank in Axe Edit AND on the hardware, or just Axe Edit? What version of Axe-Edit? What version did you update from? Have you tried applying the update a second time? The more info the easier it is for the community to help you.

The cabs are in the unit but it refuses to update cab names in Axe Edit 3.2. Latest version. Cab name timeout.

Back
Top Bottom