Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Released

The tweed goes from 1-12 and the fractal goes from 0 - 10.

Keith's settings would be:

setting----------amp----fractal
input drive------3.5-----2.27
bass-------------3.9-----2.64
mid--------------3.9-----2.64
treble------------8.3-----6.64
presence--------8--------6.36

Are these values calculated? They seem wrong: i.e. 3.5 / 12 *10 = 2.92 ...

New factory cab not mentioned in the release notes:

#22: 2x12 Brown Super M160 UltraRes

Used to be 2x12 Doubleverb C12N (RW)
Bummer, that was my 2nd choice cab for the D120 that's been removed ...
... guess I'll have to try the 4x12 D120 but that doesn't really sound the same as a Twin cab.

Bummer, that was my 2nd choice cab for the D120 that's been removed ...
... guess I'll have to try the 4x12 D120 but that doesn't really sound the same as a Twin cab.
Shouldn't be an issue. I think you can save the IR then put it back in a user slot. Someone can correct that if it's wrong, but I think it is possible.

I' ve noticed that the plus distortion drive model has very low volume respect the others G3 drives models; is that normal? Anyone else noticed this?

I'm confused: i thought this was a final release, i.e. G3 is complete! To me it seems like another beta version?? So the official firmware 19 is officially NOT finished?

The tweed goes from 1-12 and the fractal goes from 0 - 10.

Keith's settings would be:

setting----------amp----fractal
input drive------3.5-----2.27
bass-------------3.9-----2.64
mid--------------3.9-----2.64
treble------------8.3-----6.64
presence--------8--------6.36

Are these values calculated? They seem wrong: i.e. 3.5 / 12 *10 = 2.92 ...

Your values are correct. Not the other ones posted by bahrecords. Multiply the values by .83333 to get corresponding Fractal values.

No, barhrecords values are correct. You are missing the fact that the Fender starts at 1 not 0.

Sorry nznat, but IMHO you come off somewhat rude and ungrateful?

I'm sure that it's a monumental task to re-locate every physical 'Amp' and 'Drive' modeled inside the Axe FX for the "G3" process.

If the Modeling improvements are ready for us to enjoy, why hold up the firmware for some amps and drives that might be some time off (or never?) before Cliff can get his hands on them?

Have a heart.........Cliff's doing his best........:eagerness:

I'm confused: i thought this was a final release, i.e. G3 is complete! To me it seems like another beta version?? So the official firmware 19 is officially NOT finished?

It was never stated that FW19 would mean all G3 transitioning completed. G3 is rolling change.
There's a saying about making assumptions. Something along the lines of looking like an ass.......

I updated axe edit, fractal bot, and the new firmware.. but I am only seeing the 5F8 on the hardware's list, not in axe-edit. (same with the name changes on the concert 6g12, etc.). I confirmed my axe-edit was updated by checking to make sure the variable clip type was there. 3.2.0

Did I miss a step somewhere?

edit: micro boost is still missing from axe edit too.

I updated axe edit, fractal bot, and the new firmware.. but I am only seeing the 5F8 on the hardware's list, not in axe-edit. (same with the name changes on the concert 6g12, etc.). I confirmed my axe-edit was updated by checking to make sure the variable clip type was there. 3.2.0

Download the new version of the Editor...

Tell Axe-Edit to refresh block definitions from the hardware. Settings -> Preferences -> Refresh -> Block Definitions

Back
Top Bottom