Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Released

Awesome! Thanks Cliff & Co. Looking forward to checking out all the new goodies. :eagerness:

Thank you Cliff and the other awesome employes and beta testers for constantly bringing these updates and improvements !!!

It's not only the best buy, but the most fun as well because things changes and improves all the time so it never get's "old" so to speak ...
all other gears gets old after a while and often you narrow it down pretty quickly to just a few usable presets, and when you got tired of those your only option is to add more pedals, or change the whole unit .. But not this genius invention of Cliff .. :) not only is it filled with useable presets but it evolves on a regular basis ..

progressive awesomeness

:)

I'm since at FW17~
Unbelievable Sound Better at 18FW.
Amazing at 19FW toooooooo.
Cliff and Axe stuffs are awesome!

Cab Block's Motor Drive is my first sweet spot on 19FW.
oh!I'm at recording but sound change busy busy!!!

Added “5F8 Tweed” amp model based on a 1959 Fender Twin Amp. This particular model is based on Keith Urban’s “#1”. Thank you Keith for allowing us the use of your prized amplifier.

This new amp is awesome.
-
Austin

woohoo, another NAD. I Love the new tweed twin. I'll say it again: the Axe is my best amp purchase yet. With the mfx and a matrix, it was a lot of money, but that more than payed itself back in all the amps Cliff gave away since I started at 12.something. Thanks, Cliff.

Jan

Just want to get this in there Happy birthday musicmaker777 and jyflorida. Have a great day folks! We take care of our own. If there are others today happy birthday to you as well.

back to your regularly scheduled program.

Lovin all the new additions of FW19! New amps and cabs are superb! Still cant get over how silky smooth the distortions have got now, all my lead tones sound better than I imagined they could.

There has been practically no dialling in with the last few FWs, just pick an amp, cab, some fx and done. Love it! Thanks again FAS!

And here I am stuck at work for another 7 hours.....

khaaaaan.gif

"Added “5F8 Tweed” amp model based on a 1959 Fender Twin Amp. This particular model is based on Keith Urban’s “#1”. Thank you Keith for allowing us the use of your prized amplifier."

holy balls....this amp just sings! pair with a vintage 30....damn! thanks Cliff as FAS!

Back
Top Bottom