Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Released

god damn it. was suspposed to have 3 hous to play tongiht for the 1st time since my daughter was born 5 months ago . wife was going out with a friend and mother in law was going to take the baby and a new FW to play with , awesome

now an hour ago my sister in law has gone into labor a week early and they are moving tomorrow so I have to pack their stuff tonight with my wife

woe is me

I feel your pain. Ever since kid #3 got here late last year my playing time has fallen off a cliff (sic).

You guys can thank me for this. I haven't played out for 10-12 weeks, and have had my gear at home during this time. We had practice last night and I left my rack at the rehearsal space, and I won't have it again until Saturday.....

Figures.....

so is axe edit getting an update or just driver / connection update so it will work with firmware 19? Or are we going to see a big upgrade for Axe Edit etc - like a whole new Axe Edit? Changes to interface / whole program in general.... ? So if i install firmware 19 now, axe edit wont work?

so is axe edit getting an update or just driver / connection update so it will work with firmware 19? Or are we going to see a big upgrade for Axe Edit etc - like a whole new Axe Edit? Changes to interface / whole program in general.... ? So if i install firmware 19 now, axe edit wont work?

Axe edit will work if you install 19, it just wont display the new parameters. The update to Axe Edit tomorrow is just adding the changes from firmware 19, it's not a major overhaul of Axe Edit. Use the front panel to see the new parameters until the update, otherwise it's business as usual.

Ok just did a session using the Matchless DC30...DAYUM! It's got a bounce to it that just kills me. My buddy owns a DC30 and even he was shocked how it sounded. Cliff, thank you so much for such a great product! Another session tomorrow and plan on using the Keith Urban amps...can't wait!

What a fantastic update! The Tweed Twin is..... well, fantastic! So is the updated '62 Super, and the updated/new UR IR's sound great (really diggin' the updated 'Rumble 4x12' IR).

Though not a new development for the 19.00 final release its worth noting again just how great the recently G3'd drive models sound. The fuzz pedals are killin' it!!

Thank you Cliff and FAS team for all of your efforts in ever improving what is already the best modeling/DSP platform on the market (understatement). I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks a lot, I'm just sad having to work 10 more hours before getting home and trying a new firmware for the first time.
Viva FAS !

Back
Top Bottom