Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Public Beta #3

hehe, tube bliss... tubeless.... hehe, yeah!

515077-the_best_of_smooth_jazz_by__beavis.jpg

Too Funny !!!:) TuBe or not TuBe ?

The first one or two we do just to make sure everything is set up right. It always sounds exactly the same. If you haven't been in a studio and done it you just don't understand. There's all this nonsense on the internet about "IRs don't capture the sound accurately". Nonsense. Spend an hour in the studio with us and you'll be dumbfounded.
I can book my flight tonight -- where should I show up? :D

These days I play a lot of covers which have some kind of fuzz in them. Black Keys, Royal Blood, Electric Six, Triggerfinger, etc.

And the fuzz models in 19.x really deliver!

Bender (with a clean amp), Fuzz Face (with a slightly dirty amp), Muff (with a clean amp), they all sound excellent. Very happy with the improved drives.

Can you tell me guys is it good sound on live on stage big stage with the band this axe fx 2 XL ???because I saw in YouTube they used cabs and preamps ....how's the sound of you using like a normal amps that you can plug in from your guitar cord wire to axe fx 2 XL and amps straight away???how the mixing? i hope you understand what I mean....please let me know if you have time upload in YouTube so we can see what's the sound....cheers guys have a nice day!

Can you tell me guys is it good sound on live on stage big stage with the band this axe fx 2 XL ???because I saw in YouTube they used cabs and preamps ....how's the sound of you using like a normal amps that you can plug in from your guitar cord wire to axe fx 2 XL and amps straight away???how the mixing? i hope you understand what I mean....please let me know if you have time upload in YouTube so we can see what's the sound....cheers guys have a nice day!

I have no amps onstage. Just the Axefx XL straight into PA and monitors/sidefills. Working out great for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HIrWxeZlPg

I have an XL+ and a CLR dedicated to guitar only on stage. Sounds like a great cranked amp to me. I can lean in and get musical feedback. Notes pop off the fret board just like my analog rig.

Too "SOON"? Its got to be the crazy idiot guy again. Whats this world coming to? Maybe it is time to have a public and private forum. Private would use your serial number form your unit. Stupid crazy people ruining everything.

Can't pull up "davidhagar" posts anymore. Glad he got canned quickly.
...but ass hats like this don't just go away. We should keep an eye out for suspicious noobs for a while.

Thought I could wait till the official release before I updated but curiosity got the better of me.

Them drives sound lush!

Back
Top Bottom