Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Public Beta #2

Loaded 19 Beta 2 yesterday afternoon and reset amp and drive blocks on my gig patches ( use a couple fenders, plexi 50 &100, BE , afd 2, AC30 , JCM 800, Herbie 3 . Drives for leads ( mostly T808 )took it to rehearsal last night , Oh my gawsh it totally rawks , better yet than beta 1 !!! I'd say for the first time I'm Pretty much totally stoked about all my patches ! Don't get me wrong I've loved them all along ,but last night I didn't have any " That sounds really good ,but i'll work on it a little more tomorrow moments" instead kept thinking "Damn that sounds good", really wasn't anything I wasn't completely happy with !!!!

I didn't tell anyone but this beta has some amp modeling improvements. I wanted to see if anyone noticed. I guess they did.

If this counts, I "thought you might have" ;).

OTOH, I thought maybe I was imagining it, since you didn't say anything..... Thanks, for the updates, and the affirmation!

I didn't tell anyone but this beta has some amp modeling improvements. I wanted to see if anyone noticed. I guess they did.

Cool! Looks over at Axe-FX, oh yeah, continues to wait for PROM to come in the mail...

Nah, it's cool, it'll get here, when it gets here.

Seriously though, I wish there was such a thing as Yesterday-Day Mail.

Micro Boost is really cool! Just leaving it on the default settings not only gives a bit more oomph to the signal but fattens the tone up too.

Micro Boost is really cool! Just leaving it on the default settings not only gives a bit more oomph to the signal but fattens the tone up too.

+1
This was an always on pedal on my "real" pedal board. Great pedal!

Looking forward to giving it a try. At the moment I've been using the FET Boost to emulate the same thing.

Ooh that's cheeky. How am I supposed to judge the profoundness of the improvements are if there are no release notes with the big words that make us feel special? Also, bear in mind that such notes and regular updates and teasers on the forum also serve as personal justification for buying the unit yeas ago. Because I need that. I mean, I bought the axe-fx based on the unspoken promise that there would always be updates and what is perfect now will become even more perfect later and into infinity. I can't tell you how many evenings I have professed a headache to my wife since buying axe-fx. She now asks "Cliff didn't write an update, didn't he" right before I say sullenly "I'm tired. I don't want to talk about it" and roll over.

Anyway, I hope the intended humour was picked up. I wasn't planning on updating yet because I just got the XL+ after axe-fx ultra and at the moment I am keeping things really simple. Just amp, cab and reverb for now. But I'll give it a try soon. I guess now is a good time to say well done on the great product. Playing guitar is super enjoyable.

Just tested the tube scream od and the mod one with my Fender Am Precision Deluxe....
Holy fuck this G3......
Just tested with my yamaha hs50 and his sub. Tomorrow will test it with my ampeg svt-4, ashdown and other amps and a 610 ampeg hlf...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Do we need to reset the amp block to hear any changes?

Not necessarily , sounds better without , but it made a difference for me! (More clarity and more open sound) I almost allways reset the amp, cab and Drive blocks with new FW , but that's just me :)

Back
Top Bottom