Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Public Beta #2

Thanks Cliff & team,
In light of recent demanding, and in some ways demeaning posts - you just keep on providing the upmost best. I don't know how you do it but am sure glad you do! Thanks so much.

Pauly

Hey can someone explain how this kinda looks with Amp+Cab feature? Will there be Pro packs available where the amp and cab are tone matched to a real setup or is it just meant for easier saving,sharing Amp+Cab ??!

Holy shit, I don't know what it's modeled after, but the Micro Boost on it's stock settings is Amazeballs!

MicroAmp-11.png

Awesome! I have a gig today but haven't loaded 19 yet. Then I'm out of town for 10 days so I won't be able to for a while... ;-(

We'll probably be on 20.03 by then :eagerness:

Hey can someone explain how this kinda looks with Amp+Cab feature? Will there be Pro packs available where the amp and cab are tone matched to a real setup or is it just meant for easier saving,sharing Amp+Cab ??!
I believe that TAF is working on a package of presets and cabs that will use this feature. I imagine that any IR vendor will be able to do it (UltraRes licensing not withstanding) so I hope that it is something that catches on.

At least that's what I have come to understand.

These drives sound SO DAMN GOOD

I am beside myself with joy. I can't wait til zen master, & eternal love get done. Wow. Just beautiful.

Cliff, bravo. you're a hero.
Props to someone who obviously loves what they do, and it shows.

Edit: I don't see the micro boost.. am I missing something?
edit edit: not to be misconstrued. im not complaining, im perfectly happy..just curious if its hidden somewhere or something.

Oh nice. I didn't think we'd be getting any new drives :D. Thanks cliff. Now cut it out and relax with some BBQ and beer like the rest of us have been saying ;). You deserve it oh Master of the Tonez haha.

These drives sound SO DAMN GOOD
Edit: I don't see the micro boost.. am I missing something?
edit edit: not to be misconstrued. im not complaining, im perfectly happy..just curious if its hidden somewhere or something.

Its at the end of the drive type options (after the Ruckus) using the front screen. It didn't show up in Axe Edit until I manually did the "Settings -> Refresh after New Firmware" scan.

Back
Top Bottom