Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.12 Released

Every time a new update appears, I squeal with glee like an 8-year-old on Christmas morning. Thanks so much.

Love getting these G3 amp updates and feature tweaks in real time. Keep them coming and THANKS!!

Cliff, or anyone that knows. Are we still needing AE for the new presets+ ir user slots? I'm wanting to clean up my ir user slots but don't feel like going through each preset and writing them down. Hopefully we're able to do this now, or I'll wait until all the amps are G3'd, and this is ready.

Thanks for the updates Cliff!!

LOVE the G3 Blankenship Leeds. Just recorded a mid-gainy blues track with it - NICE !

Not sure if I ever actually paid attention to it before.

Thank you !

Cliff, or anyone that knows. Are we still needing AE for the new presets+ ir user slots? I'm wanting to clean up my ir user slots but don't feel like going through each preset and writing them down. Hopefully we're able to do this now, or I'll wait until all the amps are G3'd, and this is ready.

Thanks for the updates Cliff!!

Just about positive that we're still waiting on AE.

wow, seems since that guy was complaining about too many updates we're getting them even more often lol.

i really dont understand people who needs tweaking all their patches after every update. since the first day i got my axe i never had to tweak any of my presets so for me its just ''load and go'' and after the update my presets sound the same or better but not anything else..

i really dont understand people who needs tweaking all their patches after every update. since the first day i got my axe i never had to tweak any of my presets so for me its just ''load and go'' and after the update my presets sound the same or better but not anything else..

Well in my case some internal settings changed and I had to re adjust every patch.
Mainly because things got alot hotter and stronger and I found I needed to lower the levels some
to keep from redlining.

I just tested the latest and it sounds fantastic Ive not gone through all 128 amps in bank c though
I was waiting for things to settle again..

Sounds fantastic thank you Cliff and Fas Team !

Back
Top Bottom