Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.07 Released

:поощрения::поощрения::поощрения::поощрения::поощрения::поощрения::поощрения::поощрения::поощрения::поощрения:

I just finished G3'ing the IIC+. There are four models for it:
USA IIC+: Pull Bright off, Pull Deep off.
USA IIC+ Bright: Pull Bright on, Pull Deep off.
USA IIC+ Deep: Pull Bright off, Pull Deep on.
USA IIC+ Brt/Dp: Pull Bright on, Pull Deep on.

The Pull Shift on the Treble knob is the same thing as the Fat switch and the Pull Bright on the Volume knob is the same thing as the Bright switch. I didn't do any models with the Pull Shift on the Bass knob because it doesn't sound good, there's already too much low end going in the front and the Pull Shift just adds more. It probably sounds good on the clean channel but the clean channel is basically the same as a Mark IV so I didn't see the point.

SOUNDS AWESOME !... G3'ing Boogies is never enough !.

Bud I think all of us would need a clarification by Cliff... If we could have one of these JP IIC+ on this video in our black magic boxes ? or this NEW White Tiger is somethin that MR.Petrucci sent ?.

my uneducated guess is that Cliff just found a IIc in great condition and jumped on it....and that the bearded one hasn't sent his in yet.

Last edited:
Just used 18.07 live all weekend and it was great. We played Thinking Out Loud, for example, and I used the 59 Bassguy for those Mayer-ish fills...glorious.

Back
Top Bottom