Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.07 Released

Thanks Melten, got it
thumbsup.gif

Man ! I'm loving this new FW, 18.06 was great , now with the fix on 18.07, (the UR processing) , I'm just plain Happy !!

Thanks Cliff !!

18.06 is awesome and as I read scott Peterson post I realized I needed to go back and revisit the factory presets..so last night I did and was stuck on the plexi one for an hour just really digging it....I've had my axe a year and a half and my template preset only has a flanger chorus two delays pitch and reverb....after tweaking all these for a year it was funny to see rhat in the plexi preset the settings were very close to where I had ended up after so long of trying out......can't wait to load up .07 tonight and see what it does to the UR.cause I seem to use only those...

I do have a question....I have been using the cut in the amp block to cut the bass and the using the null with the proximity in the cab block around .71 to add a low end thump...low cut in the cab block is also 118.00.....but recently I turned off the low cut... and set the cab mic to none and it sounds a little fuller...I use a QSC k12 on a chair behind me as my "amp on the stage" and use the high cut in the cab block around 7500....

Just wondering if anyone else has used the low cut with null mic vs no low cut with none mic..

I upgraded to 18.06 yesterday. I loaded a basic preset I made awhile back using the brootalz. The sustain was mind blowing without the use of any out of the norm settings. It did sound just a little "nasal" but didn't put much thought to it. I can't wait to upgrade today.

Ok, I didn't read through the whole thread I went back and listened to the samples the Speculum Speculorum posted... Wow! what a difference but to be honest I didn't notice it not sure why but that is really obvious.

Thank you!! Can't believe that happened so late last night. Please FAS take a breather and realize everyone loves their Axe-FX's. You guys are quite on top of giving us the best. Wish you guys were based in Chicago so I could work for you!

I thought that I was going mad yesterday. Some IR's were not loading properly from Cab Lab. Glad this was sorted.

Ok, I didn't read through the whole thread I went back and listened to the samples the Speculum Speculorum posted... Wow! what a difference but to be honest I didn't notice it not sure why but that is really obvious.

Difference between what parts of the recording? There are 4 parts to the clip.

Mmm, kinda hard to decipher with little to no punctuation, but I think he means that he didn't notice this issue on his own Axe. But once he listened to Speculums samples, the difference was obvious? :)

But what difference? I've already talked to a few people who think the difference is between how parts 1 & 2 sounded vs Parts 3 & 4 - the 2 non-filtered vs the 2 filtered/high passed tones.

The comparison really is between the 1st and 2nd part, which sound very similar.

Back
Top Bottom