Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.04 Released

After installing v18.04, which I presume is the release version of v18.04beta, do you have to change the 'Preamp Tube Type' for each amp block if you changed it in the previous firmware to something other than the default? Will this parameter be available via Axe-Edit at some point?

"Will this parameter (Preamp Tube Type) be available via Axe-Edit at some point?"

Until Cliff himself chimes in...

There's always been a bit of delay between when a new parameter has been introduced to the firmware itself, and when it appears in Axe-Edit. But it always does… and lately, the delay has been surprisingly short.

Question...

If I install v18, is the menu option available to go back to 17?

I guess you just need to have the FW 17 sysx file and can downgrade anytime you wish. Just remember that the latest version of axe edit now won't work with FW 17 anymore. You should keep the old version too

The problem is that there are two links for each product -- for Original/Mark I the text link is correct but the download button link is incorrect.

Anyone else have a feeling a bunch more G3'd amps may drop on Thursday before long weekend with perhaps and easter egg or 2 to hunt for lol ?

Anyone else have a feeling a bunch more G3'd amps may drop on Thursday before long weekend with perhaps and easter egg or 2 to hunt for lol ?

I wouldn't expect it , just got 18.04 I'm sure Cliff would have waited to post this FW if it was that close .

Back
Top Bottom