Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.01 Released

I forgot to mention in the release notes that there is a new "Sat Drive" parameter in the Amp block. This allows you control the amount of "saturation" when the Sat Switch is on.

it was always around my mind wish I could have control over SAT in amp block especially on Boogies... I'm a huge user of Boogies :), it's awesome thank you !

I forgot to mention in the release notes that there is a new "Sat Drive" parameter in the Amp block. This allows you control the amount of "saturation" when the Sat Switch is on.

Cool, I played with it a bit. If you adjust the sat drive level (live while playing) your tone will completely cut out for a few 100 milliseconds. Not really an issue as I see we can't assign a controller to it anyway.

Also, I don't think it was implemented in Axe Edit 3.1.5 yet. I checked under the Amp/Tone page.

What a shocker on Sunday! But what a pleasant surprise none the less. Thanks Cliff and team for the continued best product in the world!

Cheers,

Lee

I had to lower the Main output of all my presets where I was using the Plexi 100 Jump by rough -5 db. Also, a preset I have where I use the British Brown, is completely off. Otherwise most of my other presets I created in 17.04 still sound great.

Thanks FAS !!! I has for the Gerry first time a lot of experimentación with OH and 18b7 ... Oh Jeeeezzzzz ... Too much awesomeness , I'm knoked down !
Another bit step to "perfection "

Cliff, just out of curiosity, are all the amps that haven't been G3'ed not in your possession anymore?
It must be some quest to find all those amps again...

This firmware is sounding soooo amazing!

Back
Top Bottom