Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.00 Public Beta

that's right, they haven't..
but living in 18, they've gone and got a little something extra..
it's not as pronounced at the effects of 18 on the 5153.. but something good's going on in there..

Thats awesome to hear . I find the Diezel is one amp that seems to be a tough one , They have that DEEP circuit in the power section that is like an active boost at 120- 130 hz and it gives this strong Punch and rumble. Bogner Uber has that a bit too.
I had read on another forum the Guy with the tube preamp Black widow had wanted to have a Deizel but after countless hours of R&D just could not get an authentic recreation of the voicing

Thats awesome to hear . I find the Diezel is one amp that seems to be a tough one , They have that DEEP circuit in the power section that is like an active boost at 120- 130 hz and it gives this strong Punch and rumble. Bogner Uber has that a bit too.
I had read on another forum the Guy with the tube preamp Black widow had wanted to have a Deizel but after countless hours of R&D just could not get an authentic recreation of the voicing

I solved that deep circuit. The Shiver and Uber models use that circuit and have been fully converted to G3.

Some of my patches sounded a little off, reset amps and wow all the way around. the defaults are now better then dialed in, so far. until I tweak and screw them up!!!!

thank you Fractal. now when some one says to me that a modeler can not sound like a real amp, I will tell them you are right keep your old tube amps I don't want you to sound as good as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom