• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.00 Public Beta

cgraci

Inspired
Every amp model will benefit as they all use the new algorithms. Amps that have not been G3'd may not be 100% accurate. The Concert should be very close though.
boy i really wish you would G3 the pvhII6160, but it still sounds amazing. job well done fas. BTW the pvh block is making me deaf with all the gain. killer

TremoloFan

A crunch knob?!?!?! Yummy!! Also, after upgrading I had to go into my plexi preset and reset the variac setting...it jumped back up to 100% when I upgraded. This is so much fun. Can't wait till Axe-Edit catches up and I can really start playing around. Fractal...you folks are beyond impressive. Thank you.

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
Great job Cliff!!! I've been stuck on the Marshall 50Plexi High & '59SLP!!! Outstanding! Haven't even gotten to the Brit Brown or Brit Super yet......

Variable

Inspired
I also challenge anyone to max the drive and treble knobs on the G3 Tweed Deluxe. Do it with a Les Paul.

Trust me.

mr_fender

Fractal Fanatic
Really digging the new Rotary block. There's some swirly goodness in there! Rotor length now goes from subtle to "I just barfed up my dinner".

cobbler

Fractal Fanatic
I also challenge anyone to max the drive and treble knobs on the G3 Tweed Deluxe. Do it with a Les Paul.

Trust me.
When Cliff dropped the first beta on us I went to the Tweed Deluxe first. Six and a half hours later I moved on to the Bassman :) So much goodness in there!!!!!!

wcfieldskx

Power User
Brit Brown is my personal take on what the ultimate "Brown" plexi should sound like. It's based on a 100W SLP with Arredondo mods and a few little voicing tweaks.
I just fired that one up, and man....I'm blown away. It sounds so damn good.

Van Halen all day long...

Top Bottom