Axe-Fx II Firmware 17.03 Released

Firmware can't replace your presets. The data simply isn't in there.

I've no idea how it happened then.. cos I never download the factory presets.. and the first preset came up with the new Bassman Bass amp.. I scrolled through and saw none of my presets.. no idea what I was looking at but it wasn't my stuff…

restored tho from flash and everything was sorted in just a few mins..

Is this a bug? Anyone else had this happen? I have an XL and don't have a computer to backup my presets and system. so if this is happening I need to hold off on updating

as a matter of good practice [computer or not], back up all three banks and system onto the Axe's flash memory anyhow before you do anything…
it's fast so it only takes a few minutes..

so… backup internally, jump up to 17.03 and enjoy it..

Great & thanks, just before X-Mas. Seems to get the guts back of FW15. Will have to wait for rehearsal next friday, but in the attic sounds great even at 0h59 "80dB".
Thanks again

as a matter of good practice [computer or not], back up all three banks and system onto the Axe's flash memory anyhow before you do anything…
it's fast so it only takes a few minutes..

so… backup internally, jump up to 17.03 and enjoy it..

Can't be done on an XL. You need a computer.

Arghh!! My guitar is disassembled on my table now getting ready to receive new pickups. I'm gonna have to hurry so I can spend all night playing with the new firmware now. Can't wait to have at it.

"Twas the night before Christmas........"

We're over the International Dateline and Christmas is tomorrow!

Thanks FAS and have yourself a very Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom