Axe-Fx II Firmware 17.02 Released

I think Cooper needs to head to CT and do a Rig Rundown with you in the new year. :D

Ha...Ha...Ha... Yea, I can see it now. Zoom in on a Marshall Plexi as the first amp and then transition to a wide angle shot of this wall of amps...... It's gonna be a long day for this rig rundown....

Question for the Mr Z Hwy 66 : The Wiki descries this amp as follows(This amp has no negative feedback (Damping is 0), therefore Presence turns into a Hi-Cut control ) , but the default is 3.30 Negative feedback and presence works as a presence control , just wondered which is correct ? either is great I set up 2 patches one with default , and a 2nd with Negative Feedback 0 ( try cranking drive and treble , default mid, adjust bass to taste no negative Feedback presence 0 .through one of the greenback Ir's ( I used 4-12 Pre Rola GB 57 B from the cab pack 6 ) It Rocks!!!

nrkj4d.jpg

Question for the Mr Z Hwy 66 : The Wiki descries this amp as follows(This amp has no negative feedback (Damping is 0), therefore Presence turns into a Hi-Cut control ) , but the default is 3.30 Negative feedback and presence works as a presence control , just wondered which is correct ? either is great I set up 2 patches one with default , and a 2nd with Negative Feedback 0 ( try cranking drive and treble , default mid, adjust bass to taste no negative Feedback presence 0 .through one of the greenback Ir's ( I used 4-12 Pre Rola GB 57 B from the cab pack 6 ) It Rocks!!!

Mistake. Wiki has been corrected and punished.

BTW, the original Route 66 has no Presence control (only Vol, bass, treble). Presence in this model defaults to 0 on the Axe.

Fixed USB audio output level fluctuating during preset changes.

THank you! My plane leaves for Spain in a few hours and I'm so glad I won't have to play that festival gig with that lamish USB audio bump! :) The Axe + USB rig now sounds pristine as usual and I can't wait to spend the last hours here checking out the new amps. What a fantastic machine this box is!!! The new dynamics intonation options are simply mind blowing.

:eek: :shock :D :p :lol :encouragement:

This Mighty Black Box... start to levitate!!!

TNX Cliff & FAS... I... I... have no words!!!

Back
Top Bottom