Axe-Fx II Firmware 17.02 Released

Great thanks! Couldn't work out why the cab preamp sounded good in some patches but not others - it was that Air phasing issue. Fixed now :)

200 AMPS!!...

post-31624-Waynes-World-EXCELLENT-gif-Mik-Hp7q.gif

Thanks Cliff!... all the more for the cork sniffers. :p

Oh, and BTW, there are now 200 amp models! So Yek's avatar should make more sense...

Cliff, I'm changing my Avatar to 300 tonight. Gotta keep the carrot out there.....

But seriously, when I saw 17.02 posted "200 amps" from someone responding to thank you, I thought it was a joke, to get me Rick Rolled.

I continue to be astounded and thankful.

Thanks!!!

Super 6G4 is a Brownface Fender Super. Concert 6G12 is a Brownface Fender Concert. They are very similar amps and both sound "old". They definitely have that early 60's vibe to them.

Ahh cool additions...I love old Fender amps. Did a little exploring on them and the particular circuits/models:

Fender Brownface Super | Ampwares
Fender Brownface Concert | Ampwares

A couple of differences I quickly noticed is the Super (2x10) has a GZ34 tube rectifier and the Concert (4x10) has a solid state one, and the circuit variants (6G4-A and 6G12-A) are a change from 6L6GC to 5881 output tubes.

Awesome Cliff!!! Love the new amps !!! A Great addition ! As Always THANK YOU!!!

Cliff - would you be so kind as to elaborate on the change to FAS Brootalz? How it will impact the character of the amp, etc. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom