Axe-Fx II Firmware 16.04.1 Released

Added 1959SLP Normal and Treble amp models based on a Marshall 100W “Super Lead Plexi” model no. 1959. What difference those two amps have ,compare to PLEXI 100W HIGH (based on Marshall Super Lead 1959, 100w) what we have already?

Good Lordy! More goodies! My cost per feature, and per unit of Quality ratios on this box are headed into the pennies.

Added 1959SLP Normal and Treble amp models based on a Marshall 100W “Super Lead Plexi” model no. 1959. What difference those two amps have ,compare to PLEXI 100W HIGH (based on Marshall Super Lead 1959, 100w) what we have already?

One is new the other is old. The old one has a 2.7K cathode resistor on the first stage, the new one has an 820 ohm. They sound different. Use whichever sounds better to you.

Mark I/II:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/16.0/axefx2_16p04.zip

XL:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/16.0/axefx2_xl_16p04.zip

In exchange for tolerating the bugs in the last release here is a small present for you. Use this in conjunction with the new 1959SLP Treble model for some "toan of teh godz".

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/IRs/4x12 Pre-Rola GB C414 C.zip

Man you where not kidding on that one ... !!!

one of the best tones I've heard so far :) man!!, what a combination

thank you very much

I don't know if this has been clarified, but are the new "Beatle GB" and "Pre-Rola GB" CAB model the same mix-IRs which were recently posted by Cliff?

Sweet! One question.. the cab: 4x12 Pre-Rola GB C414 C_XL ... Is that meant only for the XL model? Or XL mean something else?

Outstanding! :):)

Not sure what to write to express my thanks,
but I'm so impressed with the dedication and never ending hard work from Cliff & Co.

FAS forever!! :)

Back
Top Bottom