Axe-Fx II Firmware 16.03 Released

Many companies can learn a thing or two from FAS when it comes to customer loyalty, customer service, appreciation and support...

Thanks FAS for continuing to deliver again and again. I'm still on fw14 for my gigging setup but am excited to try the new reverb and see how stereo UR cabs give me back some CPU.

The Reverb FW !

Sweet,and sounds soo good ;) I also love the new UR cabs.

Thanks AloT

I had no idea so many new reverbs were added. I just thought some higher resolution settings were added to the standard reverb models already in the box. Thanks for posting - I'm at work, and dying to get home to upgrade!

Update done, Just went through all my presets wanting to update the cab block to UR, and update the Reverb to HQ, but alas, not enough CPU. Not to worry, they all sounded awesome anyway. BUT... one preset I landed on crashed the Axe...then it kept rebooting over & over, without powering up completely. the screen and lights were going crazy!. Panic on my part, so I kept turning the value wheel and managed to get the unit to power up on a different preset. I quickly erased the corrupt preset. Seems OK now. I haven't damaged the unit have I? Hope it's Okay....

Increased maximum Reverb Time to 100 seconds and added a Hold function. When Hold is activated the wet input to the block is muted and the Time is set to infinity. This can be used to achieve pad sounds and drone notes/chords.

Ooh!

<3

New Michelins for my TL... AND a firmware update with 'goodies'. The hits just keep on coming! Thanks Cliff and Company.

We'll find out "soon". I have a feeling the next FA cab pack is soon to be released. Looking forward to that!

Nothing and I mean NOTHING beats a long week that just drags on and on and when it finally does end.....new firmware day. :encouragement:

As always Mr Chase, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom